What's new

Naswar Corner

Status
Not open for further replies.
@arp2041... I'll be sending one "khoka" your way for excellent marketing efforts. Sometimes you even do it better than webby.

@KRAIT... secret kick-back money walay fund say, eik khoka arp2041 ko pohncha day!

Pretty bad ........they don't add to the post count ....:cry:

Most citizens of naswarabad would have been Elite Members by now............;)

Last edited by a moderator:
My day was boring today and tomorrow also will be boring as my internet is cut off, technician will come and repair on Saturday, im using Mobile data and its unbearable and suxs, I had a fight with my mom too on a silly argument, my mood is off now!! Hope things will get better. Btw where is @Mirzay?

hey @A.Rafay ( maybe Abdul rafay :confused: )

Exactly ! Talk is a must for these mood disorders and feelings of loneliness and emptiness and almost all psychological problems ... Even if he doesn't like them , he can at least try ... Nobody likes being confined to one place ever , even I have been thinking of taking some sort of vacation to get out of the system , I feel like I need to go anywhere far , just escape from the current place for a couple of days or weeks , the feeling that one is stuck and needs to go away from where he/she is ... That is why I have been asking @Hyperion and other people about learning opportunities in other countries ...

@Secur desi parents do not like listening to negativity...they ignore it and pretend all is fine...Living in denial is normal for them! If the child is negative he is lazy not sick! :blink:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom