What's new

Naswar Corner

Status
Not open for further replies.
I am talking to a religious bigot of my country :hitwall:

He is making me type long essays.. I dont like it!! :hitwall:

Why people just cant mind their own business and religion to themselves??

Yaar I am multitasking here :cray:

I am typing here, playing angry birds and googling many other things..

You think this is funny, you could have seen when I wrote "Zaki thought me" instead of "Zaki taught me".. :P

South Asia and MENA will suck till they learn to keep religion out of Politics .

Don't troll our Minister of Religious Affairs... Prof. Dr. @seiko... :angry:

I am not an expert in religion mate.. Heck, I dont even understand my own religion very well..

Its just that people try to mix religion and patriotism, I cant stand it..

Some idiots tend to believe that just because some of us belong to other religions, we dont love our country :angry:

A$$holess :hitwall:

Last edited by a moderator:
Did you read the whole post? If they keep f**king with languages and playing politics with national unity, that is what will happen. Now they want Pushto as "official" language in KPK... tomorrow they will want "Sindhi" in Sindh..... then they will change the books... then they will play FURTHER politics.... what will it result in?

Explain it , Hyperion ...

Before everyone start to troll alpha, I wanted to post it one more time !! Guys beware!!

34xmerq.jpg
[/IMG]

Nup vl Jaguar/Su-30 MKI do???

Na yaar, our houses are near to each others!! It will be a over kill :D

Did you read the whole post? If they keep f**king with languages and playing politics with national unity, that is what will happen. Now they want Pushto as "official" language in KPK... tomorrow they will want "Sindhi" in Sindh..... then they will change the books... then they will play FURTHER politics.... what will it result in?

I did , keep them ******* with languages , what does it change in the end ? Have as many official languages as you like , doesn't our eastern neighbor have 19 ? :lol: Racial politics is what they have been playing from 60 years , made worse by the landlord culture in the country , still the status quo is maintained every time , how , we suspect divine providence ... Trust me , the country ai'nt going nowhere , your passport will still carry the tag of " Islamic Republic of Pakistan " :D

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom