What's new

Naswar Corner

Status
Not open for further replies.
I will miss you buddy!! Tell me the experience of wearing pinky when you come back :wave:

Bhai tu Ban honey ki baat kar raha hai.................

I will call her AUNTY till my last breath.

@WebMaster, sir

Pls clarify if there is a rule where we can't call someone AUNTY b'coz we truly RESPECT them???

Last edited by a moderator:
@Hyperion dear!! Why you oppose Pashto being an official language mate??

I do not want to post there because its your internal issue!! Just cuious about it..

Nothing is going to happen. People need to grow up and not take offense at every thing.

:cray: too bad!! I have many plans after @arp2041 banned from the forum!! We could have made new new stories about him.. :enjoy:

Yara, already too many linguistic divisions in the country. Once they get a chance to change the official language, next step will be to change the history books and history itself, next will be to radicalize on religious basis, then different University Commissions will change rules for people from other provinces, then in the job market..... Pakistan itself will cease to exist in 20 years time. This is not just for Pushto, this holds true for EVERY OTHER language as well.

This all is a topi drama to permanently solidify the vote bank and then play politics with the future of the country.

@Hyperion dear!! Why you oppose Pashto being an official language mate??

I do not want to post there because its your internal issue!! Just cuious about it..

Yara, already too many linguistic divisions in the country. Once they get a chance to change the official language, next step will be to change the history books and history itself, next will be to radicalize on religious basis, then different University Commissions will change rules for people from other provinces, then in the job market..... Pakistan itself will cease to exist in 20 years time. This is not just for Pushto, this holds true for EVERY OTHER language as well.

This all is a topi drama to permanently solidify the vote bank and then play politics with the future of the country.

It was a surprise for me when you opposed it.. Now I understand the real motive behind it.. What are the chances of this going to implement??

Not a chance in hell. Never gonna happen. KPK's population is not just Pushtoon, the division is like 60/40 (Pushtoon/Hindko+Seraiki). Similarly the land division on ethnic basis is even more in favor of the Hindkowans/Sarakis.

It was a surprise for me when you opposed it.. Now I understand the real motive behind it.. What are the chances of this going to implement??

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom