What's new

Naswar Corner

Status
Not open for further replies.
is it ur BD today?:undecided:

Yes it was my bday today! It was a real one and not the one you make jokes about! @WebMaster ne suba ko yaha per post kia hua tha! Mujhe to yaad hi nahee tha jab me utha!

@A.Rafay

postal_de_cumplea_os_con_mensaje_happy_birthday_para_compartir.jpg

Birthday-Celebration-moving-gif-animation-picture.gif

images

4th-of-july-flag-fireworks-animation.gif

Three-sparking-flaring-red-firework.gif

Thanks dear! I will cut my cake in evening!

@A.Rafay on his Birthday...Moments b4 cuttin da cake n posin for da Camera:P

Funny-dog-face-birthday-gif.gif

@Armstrong @seiko @arp2041 BB @Hyperion @Aeronaut

Ya we know its you! Thats why u are showing this pic, I haven't even cut my cake yet!

Last edited by a moderator:
Yes it was my bday today! I was a real one and not the one you make jokes about! @WebMaster ne suba ko yaha per post kia hua tha! Mujhe to yaad hi nahee tha jab me utha!

Thanks dear! I will cut my cake in evening!

Ya we know its you! Thats why u are showing this pic, I haven't even cut my cake yet!

Happy birthday bro, sorry for late wish :partay::dance3:

oye tum logon ne meri kaunsi thread nikali hui hain @<u><a href="http://www.defence.pk/forums/member.php?u=23602" target="_blank">S.U.R.B.</a></u> itni old thread kahan se dhond li ......btw you mentioned me than deleted that post :what:

Nothing bro ,old instincts, was experimenting with post deletion and mentions on the forum.

There wasn't anything serious.

This is members club.I guess there is no harm in experimenting.Webby cleaned the deleted links himself afterwards.

Although i'll urge if there a facility to delete a post the way moderators can do it.The member should get the right to delete it with out a deletion link as moderators usually have.But they purposefully delete those posts with a deletion note for evidence that there was a post.

Unchecking the deletion note/link will not save it into the system and it'll look clean.

There were some other things as well.But anyway.

@seiko,apology if that bothered you as well.Before you send me to the gallows,at least give me the right to defend.

Thanks for your responses guyzzz!

Listen to the song below......bribing yaaa!:P

@A.Rafay Happy Birthday mate!!!!!:partay::partay::partay::partay::D

@haviZsultan stop tagging me in each and every posts of yours. counted nearly 55 tags from you only.

As for your pukhtoon claims/stories etc Thx for giving hearty laughs to my hubby......

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom