Not open for further replies.
@A.Rafay

postal_de_cumplea_os_con_mensaje_happy_birthday_para_compartir.jpg

Birthday-Celebration-moving-gif-animation-picture.gif

images

4th-of-july-flag-fireworks-animation.gif

Three-sparking-flaring-red-firework.gif

Last edited by a moderator:
Never ever dear!! Everytime when my friends used to drink, we plan a trip to Banglore.. the plan was going on like some DRDO's projects.. Never been able to finalize..

Man atleast visit DELHI it's our CAPITAL for God-sake.

I love METRO there.

It tells that when a govt. in India want to complete a project, it just needs the WILL for it & there will be wonders when it comes to development of India.

I love METRO there.

It tells that when a govt. in India want to complete a project, it just needs the WILL for it & there will be wonders when it comes to development of India.
@arp2041

i live in pak but i never seen Karachi n many other cities so :what::whistle:

Never ever dear!! Everytime when my friends used to drink, we plan a trip to Banglore.. the plan was going on like some DRDO's projects.. Never been able to finalize..

Same with my case too.........:cry:

Have not been outside kerala for a complete week .

Only been to karnataka (mysore , banglore) , pondicherry and TN .

I love METRO there.

I have plans mate.. Will do some day!!c I wanted to visit many historical places there!! :D

I love METRO there.

@arp2041

no advertisin of capitals of any country on Naswar Corner
smileys-yes-and-no-979269.gif
:whistle:
:astagh:

i mean many ppl dun visit far off cities in their own countries:undecided:

No dear, In every country there is atleast one time that we have to visit our Capitals, be it a forced visit or planned one.

Capitals have embassies, all main exams are held there, interviews, etc.

So sometimes it becomes unavoidable.

No dear, In every country there is atleast one time that we have to visit our Capitals, be it a forced visit or planned one.

Capitals have embassies, all main exams are held there, interviews, etc.

So sometimes it becomes unavoidable.

On the contrary I've never been to Islamabad on an Official Visit because almost all of my paper work has been done here at Lahore & Thank God for that; Islamabad makes a Graveyard look like a lively place ! :blink:

@Marshmallow :P

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom