What's new

Naswar Corner

Status
Not open for further replies.
@Zakii

Exams done and spring break coming up and guess what I get a call from gramps, got a match date with a pure pakistani girl and got no choice. Looks like zakii I might just be joining you soon, my life is ruined :( and on top, my gramps accepted the proposal. Do you guys have a say in this oversea or do your gramps decide who you marry, just curious.
@Armstrong

Reading up pakistani cultural book, do you know any topics pakistanie madam like.

@liontk How old are you?

Depends on your family actually...Some just think they know better than the groom others consider the grooms thought while some just take the grooms objection as childish and carry on with what they want...

hey,good morning alpha.

have a class from 8a.m.

gonna rush for it.

@Ayush classes on Saturday? :blink:

Last edited by a moderator:
@liontk How old are you?

Depends on your family actually...Some just think they know better than the groom others consider the grooms thought while some just take the grooms objection as childish and carry on with what they want...

@Ayush classes on Saturday? :blink:

He is in a Crazy Engineering college i guess . They drill kids and drop knowledge bombs on them 6 days a week , relentlessly

Last edited by a moderator:
I am talking to a religious bigot of my country :hitwall:

He is making me type long essays.. I dont like it!! :hitwall:

Why people just cant mind their own business and religion to themselves??

Bought :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

Sorry mate couldnot resist...No offence

Yaar I am multitasking here :cray:

I am typing here, playing angry birds and googling many other things..

You think this is funny, you could have seen when I wrote "Zaki thought me" instead of "Zaki taught me".. :P

I am talking to a religious bigot of my country :hitwall:

He is making me type long essays.. I dont like it!! :hitwall:

Why people just cant mind their own business and religion to themselves??

Yaar I am multitasking here :cray:

I am typing here, playing angry birds and googling many other things..

You think this is funny, you could have seen when I wrote "Zaki thought me" instead of "Zaki taught me".. :P

Buddy No offence was meant there..If u want I can delete the post...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom