What's new

Naswar Corner

Status
Not open for further replies.
Last time I saw , there were 19 , is it my fault that you keep adding 1-2 each year :angry:

Kya karu yaar!! I am sure that it will increase.. Even in Kerala people speak Malayalam like a guy from one district wont understand what other guy from another district is saying!!

Hello girly! :smitten:

hey :wave: :wave:

Hello-Glitters-13.gif

You mean to say that Freud was a homie? :woot:

Infidel , we consider him as our Supreme Leader :angry: How dare you call him homie ?

His writings are what motivated and gave me strength to become a hedonist :D

@haviZsultan stop tagging me in each and every posts of yours. counted nearly 55 tags from you only.

As for your pukhtoon claims/stories etc Thx for giving hearty laughs to my hubby......

@ajtr is that your baby!?!?!? :woot:

Last edited by a moderator:
All hail Supreme Commander of Hedonists. I forgot to tell you, I am his reincarnation.... All hail Emperor Hyperion... :D

Infidel , we consider him as our Supreme Leader :angry: How dare you call him homie ?

His writings are what motivated and gave me strength to become a hedonist :D

Kya karu yaar!! I am sure that it will increase.. Even in Kerala people speak Malayalam like a guy from one district wont understand what other guy from another district is saying!!

Ever been to the Lashwadeep Islands ? I am sure you are quite close if I remember my geography lessons well ...

All hail Supreme Commander of Hedonists. I forgot to tell you, I am his reincarnation.... All hail Emperor Hyperion... :D

Maharaj ki Jai ho ! :rofl: ...

@Talon, kabhi kabhi dill chahta hai tumhain dabba karr phenti charhaon... :angry:

Don't you understand the meaning of "She-who-must-not-be-named!" :angry::angry::angry::angry:

Last edited by a moderator:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom