What's new

Naswar Corner

Status
Not open for further replies.
Just 4 fun
photo.php

Just 4 fun
photo.php

1 can always have more than 1 syndromes! Some like the west take pills for everything others find therapists and try to cool it down...you can never get rid of it...but you can just learn to control it a bit and learn to differentiate the paranoid version from the reality and vice versa!

when alpha grows up and really understands the cruel joke you are playing on innocent him... he'd kick his own backside real bad... My heart goes out for the poor bloke

i hardly trust anybody besides @Talon here!

Last edited by a moderator:
when alpha grows up and really understands the cruel joke you are playing on innocent him... he'd kick his own backside real bad... My heart goes out for the poor bloke

only if you knew the reality that alpha is actually haq... who fancies @Talon...

1 can always have more than 1 syndromes! Some like the west take pills for everything others find therapists and try to cool it down...you can never get rid of it...but you can just learn to control it a bit and learn to differentiate the paranoid version from the reality and vice versa!
look just
@mastaan's comment made me paranoid!
He wants me to doubt you!

only if you knew the reality that alpha is actually riaz haq... who fancies @Talon...

But then the statement makes that much more sense, if you know what I mean... Internet age and real age has a genuine correlation with a high number ;)

Hell yeah! Never again mess with us b¡tches! Fenerbahce is in final 16 in UEFA Europea League!
Unfortunately @Armstrong, today Dirk played terrible :)

Let's stick up a troll team and jump on a regular threat! Guys and Gays, whatta do you think? (that's a joke)

But then the statement makes that much more sense, if you know what I mean... Internet age and real age has a genuine correlation with a high number ;)

@Talon translate please!

@alpha1cavalier if i dont get it I move on...i dont get over crazy about EVERYTHING 1 posts! :enjoy:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom