What's new

Naswar Corner

Status
Not open for further replies.
Are u guys playing antashri ...........??

Indian music was very good back in the last decade now ever since 2009 there is no oomph to their beat anymore same tune, same beat, same rhythm........ I think Indian music should become more like hip hop or gangster like tupac, Big N.O.T.O.R.I.O.U.S, Biggie, Ice Cube, Red Man, Nas, Ice cube, Wu Tang, Method Man, lil Wayne, Kendrick, etc Indian music would become a lot popular....... Even though they are old school but their music is what keeps the rap industry alive! I don't think India is into hip hop!

Nah. There is no age limitation to success. Never ever think about age. I can spot losers in all age groups, and my friend you are not one of them. You have achieved what people achieve between 28 - 32. Relax and enjoy hot meals that your mum makes for you.

@huda @Hyperion : So does that mean that I'm the only schumuk whose sitting on his fat buttt doing nothing at 22 ? :blink:

I have a baby sister who is 13 years younger than me ! :smitten:

She can get me to do pretty much anything ! :blink:

Last edited by a moderator:
@alpha1cavalier when you get unreasonably protective...A little bit is good but too much of anything is haraam!! :astagh: :enjoy:

sis anybody who uses the name of brothel as his location and asks abt u ... This will always give restlessness to any bro! .

Last edited by a moderator:
meri bhi sis hai she is only 9 years old but may kabhi uska koi homework nhi krti . woh chahti hai k may uska homework krun and woh new hair styles try kre :P

Mein tou 4-5 dafaaa kar chukaa hunn apni behan ka homework but more so than that she wants me to go to the market & buy her something & I often find myself doing that at awkward hours because I just can't break her heart ! :hitwall:

Nah. There is no age limitation to success. Never ever think about age. I can spot losers in all age groups, and my friend you are not one of them. You have achieved what people achieve between 28 - 32. Relax and enjoy hot meals that your mum makes for you.

Uncle Hypie needs a new pair of spectacles ! :blink:

I'm a Looser with a Capital 'L' or so my Dad told me the other day ! :hitwall:

i hate my lil sister ( second younger) she wants to become my shadow , stick wid me all the time , even in the university bunked her classes and came to my department ,,wants to know my all secrets even my friends secret and all the time preeching me ethics simply wants to be my AMMA Eeee!!!!!!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom