What's new

Naswar Corner

Status
Not open for further replies.
i thought u sperated and founded BUTTISTAN! :rofl:

I did but @Marshmallow invade the Kingdom of Butt-istan with her army of chimpanzees & flying elephants; we had nothing to fight against such awesome firepower !

After that the Kingdom got absorbed into @Marshmallow 's Marshmallow Land before she too was defeated by His Royal Highness @Hyperion who gave me back my own land as a Ruler under his Liege's protection ! :)

Last edited by a moderator:
We Loyalists would fight you till the very end; Long Live Lord @Hyperion the Ruler of Huggies-abad...I mean Naswar-Abad ! :D

200px-Hyperion_cover.jpg

images

2184943-hyperion6.jpg

images

I did but @Marshmallow invade the Kingdom of Butt-istan with her army of chimpanzees & flying elephants; we had nothing to fight against such awesome firepower !

After that the Kingdom got absorbed into @Marshmallow 's Marshmallow Land before she too was defeated by His Royal Highness @Hyperion who gave me back my own land as a Ruler under his Liege's protection ! :)

Did you hallucinate all THAT under naswar? :woot:

:rofl: chimpanzees or small girls with colour pencils? :rofl:

@Marshmallow hes making fun off you ! :eek:

Make him pay ! :angry:

Tie him up to a chair with his eyelids kept forcefully open with a pair of strong tape & with him being made to watch Teletubbies or Dora the Explorer & then Powerpuff Girls for days ! :devil:

@Marshmallow hes making fun off you ! :eek:

Make him pay ! :angry:

Tie him up to a chair with his eyelids kept forcefully open with a pair of strong tape & with him being made to watch Teletubbies or Dora the Explorer & then Powerpuff Girls for days ! :devil:

just give marriage alpha1 with marshmallow's doll :rofl:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom