What's new

Naswar Corner

Status
Not open for further replies.
Last edited by a moderator:
@A.Rafay did u see how many replied me and how many just had their own conversation!
Same with real life!

@alpha1cavalier seriously listen, it doesn't matter neither your parents or you are in the army, it doesn't matter. As Pakistani Army, all of ya you're a big family never forget that! :) ( but unlike them go and join to your navy :P)
@BDforever I also heard that bro. Let's hope all the best for muslim countries. :)
@alpha1cavalier seriously listen, it doesn't matter neither your parents or you are in the army, it doesn't matter. As Pakistani Army, all of ya you're a big family never forget that! :) ( but unlike them go and join to your navy :P)
@BDforever I also heard that bro. Let's hope all the best for muslim countries. :)

Yes but nowhere does it say you cant self study?!

Thats what researchers do! Research read and understand!

What I meant is I did not understand and hence stopped the discussion no point you talking about A and me about N! :D

I hv edited my previous post to add few things- kindly read-

Sis there are pre requisites in becoming a researcher- knowledge about the subject you want to study- research-

And if you research some thing on Quran i am afraid you will have to trust some mortal individuals understanding about the research topic- that is Quran- since you dont want to believe any thing other than Quran- i am afraid it will be a dead lock-

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom