What's new

Naswar Corner

Status
Not open for further replies.
Anyways, @Redbull how are you and how did your reading go?

Last edited by a moderator:
@Zaki may be busy with shopping now :rofl:

@Zaki, for you information---- "Marriage is the key to sucess" :yahoo:

@haviZsultan i asked my team should i share the secrets than i got an warning because the secrets i have is earned by me by my hard work of mantras and meditation.... God given me the secrets because i worked hard for it.... If i give the secrets than it will be like u got it without any hardwork.... Also if i give secrets than it will be like am giving what god gave me.... Thus it would anger god.... God wants people to work hard for it. Also i cant give u the mantra that brings the women u likes.... It will be against her will. Which means u have to keep doing that mantra reciting forever to keep her with u. And if u stop reciting she will dump u.... Its because she not meant for u. You just pulled her towards u by mind and mantra.... However u can ask cosmic energy to give u perfect women to whom u can marry by law of attraction meditation.... i have a mantra that can force ur parents to search a wife for u. Also i have a mantra that can make any childless couples have child.... Both mantras are same.... That i can give u. But cant give u the secrets of making the gal u love fall inlove with u.... Because that needs consciousness.... There is no short cut for it.... Consciousness has empty space where ur past gets recorded.... To go there u need to work for it. The mantras creates vibration.... Vibration creates energy.... Energy creates matter.... You wont understand that....

@Zaki may be busy with shopping now :rofl:

@Zaki, for you information---- "Marriage is the key to sucess" :yahoo:

its indeed the key to sexsex... but a hole of fazool kharchi too

All your savings could be gone in the name of love, pyaar muhabbat...

Beware of wives!!!

its indeed the key to sexsex... but a hole of fazool kharchi too

All your savings could be gone in the name of love, pyaar muhabbat...

Beware of wives!!!

Fun for 10 mins and Sadness for lifetime..

Marriage is the key to sucess!! :yahoo:

@haviZsultan i asked my team should i share the secrets than i got an warning because the secrets i have is earned by me by my hard work of mantras and meditation.... God given me the secrets because i worked hard for it.... If i give the secrets than it will be like u got it without any hardwork.... Also if i give secrets than it will be like am giving what god gave me.... Thus it would anger god.... God wants people to work hard for it. Also i cant give u the mantra that brings the women u likes.... It will be against her will. Which means u have to keep doing that mantra reciting forever to keep her with u. And if u stop reciting she will dump u.... Its because she not meant for u. You just pulled her towards u by mind and mantra.... However u can ask cosmic energy to give u perfect women to whom u can marry by law of attraction meditation.... i have a mantra that can force ur parents to search a wife for u. Also i have a mantra that can make any childless couples have child.... Both mantras are same.... That i can give u. But cant give u the secrets of making the gal u love fall inlove with u.... Because that needs consciousness.... There is no short cut for it.... Consciousness has empty space where ur past gets recorded.... To go there u need to work for it. The mantras creates vibration.... Vibration creates energy.... Energy creates matter.... You wont understand that....

I see... that is very bad... I thought she would dump me the moment she saw my ugly face but it was Om mantra that saved me actually :undecided:

I saw the light in her eyes when I said Om mantra, it was magic man. She was like a she wolf that wanted to have kids. :D
What is the mantra?

Hands up if you love ISRO!.... real fun guy. @isro2222 do you have a girlfriend by the way?

tumblr_mdrc2k7kEb1r3gb3zo1_400.gif

@Marshmallow

lol

and dis wud be u
letgo.gif

That's something @Marshmallow would do!

and this is wat webmaster used to do wen he was a baby :P
CRAWL-girder2.gif

Is my animated GIF working? No?
I'm talking about my display pic.

Nope.... not working.

@A.Rafay where did you get your spider man display pic from-the squirrel one? GIF's don't work for me on this site:

havi-animated2.gif

I wanted to post this version...

@Zakii are u military professional by any chance besides being a MODERATOR!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom