What's new

Naswar Corner

Status
Not open for further replies.
@Marshmallow baby, kia hua? Khaffa kion ho?

khafa tu nae hun:police:

actually Armstrong and Talon sis had a fight,thy arent talking so Armstrong askd me to ask sis talon to talk to him but she dint listen to me:undecided:

so i said to Armstrong dat Bb Hyperion will defintly play a role as u know hw to fix things:P

sista Talon wz in a very bad n dry mood:wacko: mujh ko dur lug raha tu to talk to her more,kahin muj ko lab my pury huy surgical inst hi na mar detin:P

hey the video is nice too.. sadly pakistanis cant watch it..

ha ha... I usually change people around me.. they become used to my sense of humour... (or learn to ignore it.. )
btw did you tell your dad that he looks like justin bieber.. try and see expression on his face.. :)

hinduguy cut dis crap of Dads and moms joke,for da last time im asking u,next i will ask da mod!

Last edited by a moderator:
Ok, good that you are fine. Grown-ups sometimes get pissed at each other and behave crazy, nothing to worry about.
@Talon @Armstrong daffa karro larayee maraee, baby Marshmallow pareshan ho jaati hai. Don't you people know that it's wrong to fight in front of cute girlyz such as lil sis of ours! :smitten:

khafa tu nae hun:police:

actually Armstrong and Talon sis had a fight,thy arent talking so Armstrong askd me to ask sis talon to talk to him but she dint listen to me:undecided:

so i said to Armstrong dat Bb Hyperion will defintly play a role as u know hw to fix things:P

sista Talon wz in a very bad n dry mood:wacko: mujh ko dur lug raha tu to talk to her more,kahin muj ko lab my pury huy surgical inst hi na mar detin:P

hinduguy cut dis crap of Dads and moms joke,for da last time im asking u,next i will ask da mod!

@Marshmallow

Your avatar is very cute.Can u give me link?

NO:P u will copy pics frm there too then:meeting:

@Marshmallow, @hinduguy is a nice person, he is just pulling your leg. Nothing to be angry with. :toast_sign:

@hinduguy, keep it a notch or two down. :D

@Naswaraites, had a long long day, got to take a nap!
2.gif

sweetdreams.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom