What's new

Naswar Corner

Status
Not open for further replies.
you are fooling your inner conscince calling yourself as muslim your own behaviour is worst than animal.you are worse than munafiq a hypocrite.

This woman seemed to convert for her husband rather than her own salvation. It's a shame.

She is fooling herself and her husband.

If she has no love for Allah swt, to phir kya faida yeh drama karnay ka.

First of all. Both these posts should have been reported.

Second... Why are you guys having this intense debate on religion in some place called the Naswar corner.

Such religious fighting is off limits on this forum.

That was me as an admin, now as a human being, a Pakistani, a Muslim I would like to point out that the commentary hurled at each other there, is appalling for a person like me.

Both of you should refrain from questioning each other's musalmaniat. I have never done so for any sect or creed no matter how outer fringe they may appear to be. I believe this determination is better left for Allah alone, to get involved in this which is a right of the Almighty is also shirk. Who are we measly human beings to determine Musalmaniat of anybody's?

That was a rhetorical question, I'm not looking to start a debate on this. This ends here, this has no place on Naswar corner, nor even the forum. Kapeesh.

@Awesome : You do realize that one is banned whilst the other, appears, to have left the forum for the other forum !
@Talon : Come onto Gmail !

Last edited by a moderator:
you are fooling your inner conscince calling yourself as muslim your own behaviour is worst than animal.you are worse than munafiq a hypocrite.

This woman seemed to convert for her husband rather than her own salvation. It's a shame.

She is fooling herself and her husband.

If she has no love for Allah swt, to phir kya faida yeh drama karnay ka.

@Awesome : You do realize that one is banned whilst the other, appears, to have left the forum for the other forum !
@Talon : Come onto Gmail !

I don't know who has left or whatever, didn't tell me :D.

Both are welcome. One silly guy manages to get himself banned by the auto banning system by accumulating infractions. We kick out people for being exceptional idiots, otherwise auto banning is sort of a time-out to cool down.

In any case, I posted it here, for all Naswarians to get an understanding where the line is.

Unki gutargu main aap kyun kabab main haddi ban rahay ho? :P

naswar corner ki bandi ko bhaga raha ha bhai awesome :sick:

Dekho, we must be respectful to all the ladies here. They are just as much a part of this forum as the men. They are not objects to be considered ke koi bhaga lejayega. Their role as far as forum is concerned is for part-taking in discussions only as is yours and everyone else.

helloo
@Talon
@Mani2020
@Armstrong
@haviZsultan
@Marshmallow
@A.Rafay

a.rafay
u called me an american becoz of a silly little issue! Let me tell u smthng about me! I annoy the people i like or/and have a CRUSH ON! there! I said it! The more I annoy the more I like that person! Ok. SO! @A.Rafay , @Marshmallow u both dont have to worry whatever I said! I just had that little fight just to annoy{show likeness} to you!
Hey @Mani2020 , @A.Rafay im gonna send my facebook Id sometime latter in a few hours got to discuss a few things not mentioned above ^^ . Tired and sick of being just an avatar ....
And @Ayush
my whole family is military or physicians or both :rofl: and few nuclear scientists...nt kiding! Btw im just a mediocre in my family..yet...
@Awesome
1-respecting women is top in my constitution
salute to you!

helloo
@Talon
@Mani2020
@Armstrong
@haviZsultan
@Marshmallow
@A.Rafay

a.rafay
u called me an american becoz of a silly little issue! Let me tell u smthng about me! I annoy the people i like or/and have a CRUSH ON! there! I said it! The more I annoy the more I like that person! Ok. SO! @A.Rafay , @Marshmallow u both dont have to worry whatever I said! I just had that little fight just to annoy{show likeness} to you!
Hey @Mani2020 , @A.Rafay im gonna send my facebook Id sometime latter in a few hours got to discuss a few things not mentioned above ^^ . Tired and sick of being just an avatar ....
And @Ayush
my whole family is military or physicians or both :rofl: and few nuclear scientists...nt kiding! Btw im just a mediocre in my family..yet...
@Awesome
1-respecting women is top in my constitution
salute to you!

No problem! Sorry for calling you american! you are a Pakistani!

what happened to @Awesome? Why was some random old post brought up?

what happened to @Awesome? Why was some random old post brought up?

It came to my attention, randomly. I don't visit Naswar Corner as much as I'd like to. Ajkal thora sa time milta hai toh bass thak thak thak posting in some of the hot debates and farigh.

It came to my attention, randomly. I don't visit Naswar Corner as much as I'd like to. Ajkal thora sa time milta hai toh bass thak thak thak posting in some of the hot debates and farigh.

I see...cool

Ok people me off going home for Maghrib + Isha and then CSI :smitten:

Tujhay kiya ho giyea thaa @Mani2020?

aray yar...yahan tu fight horahi hai....pdf mai naswar corner ko bhi nahi chora???aur members p.s refrain from posting anything personal...phir koi surrphira abuse keragaya aur aap khaultay huey jayein gay.....

we spend sometme here to have fun....and to learn something and to share something...not for trolling......mai ne @haviZsultan se bhi baat ki thi... @Talon se ki @KRAIT se ki...achay topic pe........yar buhat se posters yahan aa k insaan se jaanwer kyun bun jatay hai....yaad rakho fahash goye pe saqt azaab hai...aur haan ji,her sect mai......

p.s koi personal na le mai ne general baat ki hai.......regards...emrald,pdf

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom