What's new

Naswar Corner

Status
Not open for further replies.
@Zakii are u military professional by any chance besides being a MODERATOR!

No I am not, there are other military professionals around.. myself just a civilian with a lot of interest in the armed forces

Last edited by a moderator:
Reactions: HRK
@Zakii I just want to tell you that

"Marriage is the key to sucess" :yahoo:

@Zakii i think there should be a title for people who are children of armed forces personell on PDF! Like military professional get The Title [MILITARY PROFESSIONALS]
We should get the title MILITARY BRATS as we can contribute a lot ! I know a lot of military brats here on PDF! :rofl: Forward it to WEBBY ! Please. Just a wild thought!

lol

and dis wud be u
letgo.gif

and this is wat webmaster used to do wen he was a baby :P
CRAWL-girder2.gif

Maybe when i was young i used to do that! i ran into many kind of troubles when i was young!

@A.Rafay where did you get your spider man display pic from-the squirrel one? GIF's don't work for me on this site:

havi-animated2.gif

I wanted to post this version...

You should resize the gif to 100x120 then it will work!If you want that spiderman with squirrel GIF i will give you!

@Zakii i think there should be a title for people who are children of armed forces personell on PDF! Like military professional get The Title [MILITARY PROFESSIONALS]
We should get the title MILITARY BRATS as we can contribute a lot ! I know a lot of military brats here on PDF! :rofl: Forward it to WEBBY ! Please. Just a wild thought!

so your father was a military personnel?

hy @Talon @Marshmallow @A.Rafay @Armstrong @Hyperion and all others

so so angry over the news that came out yesterday by defence minister regarding the destruction of saab-2000 erieye

yea man, not only that but 16 attacks has been carried out on our airbases in 4 years! and damages account for worth over 25 arab rupees!

its indeed the key to sexsex... but a hole of fazool kharchi too

All your savings could be gone in the name of love, pyaar muhabbat...

Beware of wives!!!

This is just the first week, Oh its going to get worse soon, soon you will not be allowed to hangout with guy friends or goto events like weekly poker nights.

Source: watching my papa live miserably for last 19 or so years hehe.

its indeed the key to sexsex... but a hole of fazool kharchi too

All your savings could be gone in the name of love, pyaar muhabbat...

Beware of wives!!!

there are so many other ways too for it yar !!!!!!!!!!:cheesy:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom