What's new

Naswar Corner

Status
Not open for further replies.
Yes,You loose your hearing power if ear drums stop vibrating and i could not hear from that ear :D :hitwall: .

Truly saying,Humans who have body fully functioning are luckiest.

Heath is wealth.

and i m not budda ..abi to shadi bi ni huyi :D
@Marshmallow

is big troll..no doubt.

thnx
104121.gif

115275.gif

Last edited by a moderator:
O mere coin kiye gaye word HYPOKRAIT ka copyright kisney chura liya......... @Mani2020 you are the real HYPOKRAIT :D

i bought all the copyrights from you in return of @hinduguy deal struck with you...remember how i ditch gayle to hand over hinduguy to you for the weekends at very low price;)

Last edited by a moderator:
Abe kya aadmiyon ko kharid rahe ho. :lol:

P.S. Don't target me. :no:

Even after 9000 posts or so doesn't know that "g@**" and other inappropriate words cannot be used on PDF.

and you did it so comfortably webby ...you should be banned too :lol:....hey check out webby he is using inappropriate words :woot:

i am reporting your post webby :P

Even after 9000 posts or so doesn't know that "g@**" and other inappropriate words cannot be used on PDF.
Sir, you and I both know he was here for Suicide bombing. If you know what I mean. :D

and you did it so comfortably webby ...you should be banned too :lol:....hey check out webby he is using inappropriate words :woot:
Now I am wondering has Webby ever received Infractions, even accidentally ? :D

Sir, you and I both know he was here for Suicide bombing. If you know what I mean. :D

Now I am wondering has Webby ever received Infractions, even accidentally ? :D

Razzy is just too emotional with the LOC skirmishes, i don't think he can take it or even for that matter tolerate the Indians any longer.

Lol i don't think so. But i have been told by other guys to slow down. :lol:

I edited, yenhan bache bhi ate hein Naswar lagane. :raise:

Haan yaar, pehle to aaram se ladta tha. Tab tak problem nahin thi. Bu recently thoda jyada gussel ho gaya hai.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom