What's new

Naswar Corner

Status
Not open for further replies.
@hinduguy my Thanks given to Thanks received ratio is very low, see for yourself:

Thanks Received (6330)

Thanks Given (3017)

not even half.

& you are wrong, i don't give thanks to anyone unless i really like his/her post or at times like this one, to tease someone :D

Last edited by a moderator:
@KRAIT

Not interested in Khujliwala anymore, all he can do is cry in front of media and allege everyone for scam.

@hinduguy my Thanks given to Thanks received ratio is very low, see for yourself:

Thanks Received (6330)

Thanks Given (3017)

not even half.

& you are wrong, i don't give thanks to anyone unless i really like his/her post or at times like this one, to tease someone :D

your posts/thanked ratio < 1, you belong to one of these category
1. troll
2. mod
3. politician
4. girl

@KRAIT, pls a request & to all other Indians, better not give vote at all than to give vote to AAP, i have understood his politics, if you want to know what he is trying to do, i m all game for it.

your posts/thanked ratio < 1, you belong to one of these category
1. troll
2. mod
3. politician
4. girl

1. Nope
2. Nope
3. Nope
4. Naaah......

:D

@KRAIT, pls a request & to all other Indians, better not give vote at all than to give vote to AAP, i have understood his politics, if you want to know what he is trying to do, i m all game for it.
I have asked everyone to vote for BJP. They are lesser than two evil.

Corruption main bhi limit rakhte hain.

US embassy in Turkey, a bomb blast. 2 killed.

I'll vote for congress if they elect Rahul baba or Digvijay Shinghji for the post of PM.

I have asked everyone to vote for BJP. They are lesser than two evil.

Corruption main bhi limit rakhte hain.

US embassy in Turkey, a bomb blast. 2 killed.
@KRAIT do you know what AAP will do in the upcoming LS elections??? The same thing which MNS did in 2009 Maha LS elections, see for yourself:

19slide5.gif

MNS made SS/BJP lose 11 LS seat in Maha when they were winning all.

both bjp and congress are bad but if rahul is PM candidate, I will vote bjp in national.. and my state local party for local election

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom