What's new

nasheeds from world

I wouldn't consider myself a supporter of Hamas but I was wondering if anyone could translate this nasheed:

It's a nationalist song. They have more, this one:

It's about fighting back against Israel and how Israel fails to acheive objectives in war

This one: They were true to their promise(They promised to release prisoners though capturing solider):
‫والله صدقوا الوعد بمناسبة إتمام صفقة شاليط‬‎ - YouTube
This one(Skip to 1:20): Army of Qassam Brigades, victors of Islam, every day we salute your heroes...
qassam-army.flv - YouTube

I like this one I do not understand except muhajurun..

This is about traveling for example from Saudi Arabia to Afghanistan during soviet invasion/us invasion to do Jihad. The individuals who leave their life/belongings to fight for whatever cause. And that the secret was always kept in their hearts.

@Burger Boy

Hezbollah also has nationalist songs like that too. This isn't officially Hezbollah. It is a musican who greatly supports them. People in background aren't Hezbollah though.

We are Hezbolah, we announced your birth in the way of God....

At 1:15 I think he's saying we have means, our strike is the strike of Karbala, we carry arms...etc...

I'm a Muslim and I will tell my banneer even if the wells dry up, and I'll sow my banner on the bars of the prison even if my papers are confiscated ....

Last edited:
Seems like this might be my favorite Nasheed:

The uploader put a jihad poster on it but from the very little arabic I know this nasheed doesn't seem like it's about jihad or war.

Can someone please translate this for me?

@Hazzy997 @SALMAN AL-FARSI

Seems like this might be my favorite Nasheed:

The uploader put a jihad poster on it but from the very little arabic I know this nasheed doesn't seem like it's about jihad or war.

Can someone please translate this for me?

@Hazzy997 @SALMAN AL-FARSI

Can't myself because I'm busy currently it defnitely is about Jihad.

@Burger Boy it is a great nasheed indeed. Arabic is such a powerful and poetic language!

It's sung by a Saudi Arabian like most of the anasheed out there.

(notice the background of the second link :lol: )

"Oh Ummah there is good news

That we witness a dawn in the youth whom awakened for this religion

By the will of Allah (swt) there will come a huge victory

A huge victory will emerge from the generation of Allah (swt)

That they (youth) always read the Noble Qur'an

And remain humble among people and themselves

Their banner is the religion so they raise it up

So Allah (swt) give them success and reward

Although the floods of sadness (or sorrow) a canal appeared in it

A powerful canal running left and right

Running as sweet melody and the enemies boiling over and becoming broken from it (read weak literary)

Walk ahead/forward Ummah and walk by glory and proudness and break the laziness

Don't you see the humiliations?

Spread the religion as light and spread the morals as perfume

And when you have victory so submit to Allah (swt)"

The first two lines are what is getting repeated several times in the nasheed.

The problem with Arabic translations of this kind is that the language is usually very formal/old-fashioned and sometimes you can't translate it directly to English which is why my translation is a bit different but still all of the essence is correct. I have already been used as a translator for Arabic script and videos (speech) so I don't really mind as long as I get the time and it is not too long.

I like those two below as well;

Wow I feel bad for doing this but what is the nasheed playing in the background of this video?

WARNING GRAPHIC CONTENT

Disclaimer to Mods....I do not support ISIS at all; Just wondering what song this was......please do not ban me.

Wow I feel bad for doing this but what is the nasheed playing in the background of this video?

Disclaimer to Mods....I do not support ISIS at all; Just wondering what song this was......please do not ban me.
think you should delete that one, I doubt people will report but you're staring at a ban just in case a mod chances upon it.

I like those two below as well;

I like that one as well, pretty sure it's plagiarized from a "Western" composition though o_O

their "national anthem".. "daulat al islami qamat" ? .. that one's catchy as well

speaking strictly only about the music of course, those genocidal maniacs in ISIS need to be nuked but music belongs to us all, no matter what religion, colour we are, right ? :)

also, what does "nasheed" mean ?

I like that one as well, pretty sure it's plagiarized from a "Western" composition though o_O

their "national anthem".. "daulat al islami qamat" ? .. that one's catchy as well

speaking strictly only about the music of course, those genocidal maniacs in ISIS need to be nuked but music belongs to us all, no matter what religion, colour we are, right ? :)

also, what does "nasheed" mean ?

The first doesn't belong to ISIS, it has been around for years and is a Saudi 'munshid' which is like an artist. A lot of people who make these nasheeds don't belong to ISIS. 'Nasheed' is like clean version of music usually related to religion. So there isn't hip hop/pop instrumentals or something like that and it can be singing about respecting a mother, or a song about Muhammad, or a song about God's names in Islam. The latest ones you are seeing are largely about war/ideology. Because people think they sound better I guess.

The ones in the beginning are unrelated to war. ISIS's theme I think is this one:

Those are largely AQ Jihadist songs. Which you will find them using a lot.

I don't know if I would call them nasheeds since they mention current events mostly.

I don't know if this artist is Saudi or Palestinian but he sounds more Palestinian, it's about martyrs and their sacrifices:

@metronome @Burger Boy

These are more non-nationalist Jihadist nasheeds, they are made people who aspire to make an Islamic State in the Middle East.

This one talks about courage of Mujahideen:

This one here too, but in background has video, skip to 1:40:

These editors must be ex-djs :lol:

This one is about society and is made by normal artist:

Here's another one about God a lot of people like(Lyrics in video not the song):

Back
Top Bottom