What's new

nasheeds from world

...Here's one to start off:
Prophet of Allah intercession...

Can anyone bring me any evidence from Quran\Hadees that Prophet can intercede (شفاعت - وسيله بنانا) (سفارشى) while he is NOT among us. He is in grave.???

The only evidence out there is that he interceded in past when he was among people, & he will intercede again on the Day-of-Judgement when everyone will be resurrected again.

Pray to God directly. Catholics intercede through saints in grave. Idol-worshipers intercede through idols. Islam has NO such intercession through those who are in graves(dead or shaheed both), you can ask a living person who's before you to pray for you; or better pray urself directly to God.

Q:10:18: They worship things beside GOD that possess no power to harm them or benefit them, and they say, "These are our intercessors with GOD!" (شُفَعَـٰٓؤُنَا=Shifaa'At=Waseelaa Banana=سفارشی=وسیلہ)
Say, "Are you informing GOD of something He does not know in the heavens or the earth?" Beyond is He(Pure is He) and high exalted above all that ye associate (with Him)!

Q:18:102:
کیا کافر یہ خیال کرتے ہیں کہ وہ ہمارے بندوں کو ہمارے سوا (اپنا) کارساز بنائیں گے (تو ہم خفا نہیں ہوں گے) ہم نے (ایسے) کافروں کے لئے جہنم کی (مہمانی) تیار کر رکھی ہے
-

-
Some ppl use a Hadees where a false statement was attributed to prophet as an excuse that dead can hear. Aisha, corrected that:

Sahih Bukhari:59:316: Narated By Hisham's father : It was mentioned before 'Aisha that Ibn 'Umar attributed the following (false) statement to the Prophet "The dead person is punished in the grave because of the crying and lamentation Of his family." On that, 'Aisha said, "(No) But Allah's Messenger (actually) said, 'The dead person is punished for his crimes and sins while his family cry over him then." She added, "And this is similar to the (falsely attributed) statement of Allah's Apostle when he stood by the (edge of the) well which contained the corpses of the pagans killed at Badr, 'They hear what I say.' She added, "But he (actually) said now they know very well what I used to tell them was the truth . " 'Aisha then recited: 'You cannot make the dead hear.' (Quran:30.52) and 'You cannot make those who are in their Graves, hear you.' (35.22) .

Quran:30:52:-

بے شک تو مردوں کو نہیں سنا سکتا
..So verily you cannot make the dead to hear

Quran:35:22:-
اور زندے اور مردے برابر نہیں ہیں بے شک الله سناتا ہے جسے چاہے اور آپ انہیں سنانے والے نہیں جو قبروں میں ہیں
..but you cannot make those to hear who are in graves

That's what the song is about, for him to intercede for us on the day of judgement by God's will.
Oh, sorry then. I didn't know the meaning of song. Actually I didn't even listen to that. I was just focused on the phrase on intercession.

Last edited:
@sur

That's what the song is about, for him to intercede for us on the day of judgement by God's will.

ISIS mujahideen are going to fight the kuffr Nusra in 3 days, make da3wa brothers

this is not political, it is an Islamic song, right?

It is yes, the video is political though. The song isn't related to Syria, it's an older album and when I was a child I actually went to his concert and met him. The video has things from Libya and uses videos from scenes unrelated to the theme. Look, I know some things you see have truth to them, but, you're still see things as black and white. Tag me in the Arabic coffee shop if you want to discuss this with me and I'm being serious, if you talk to me like you do in other threads with your regular thesis I won't take you seriously. If you be reasonable we can have a good discussion.

I wouldn't consider myself a supporter of Hamas but I was wondering if anyone could translate this nasheed:

I like this one I do not understand except muhajurun..

Back
Top Bottom