What's new

nasheeds from world

Cold-Fire

New Recruit

Reaction score
I thought I could share some Nasheeds for people unaware of them. I will translate their titles too. Enjoy.

Here's one to start off:

Prophet of Allah intercession
‫

Please also if you have any to add that you wish for us to hear do so. :)

This is about city of Prophet, Mecca. It is referred to as Tayba.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NgAodF-VISc

Religious topics are banned but not sure about this one.

BTW - Where is translation?

Religious topics are banned but not sure about this one.

BTW - Where is translation?

Oh, I apologize for that. If so than I guess a mod will ban it. But I said I would translate the title. If someone requests me to translate a song I will.

The first one is about the prophet, when he called we went to Islam and raised our hands high to the sky. The singer is saying that and then they did hajj and they raised their hands and their eyes were drowning in tears. Then the chorus replays.

Then he says in his heart is the Iman of RasoolAllah and Islam and his 3akil memorizes his Koran and his words are so beautiful to listen to.

I thought I could share some Nasheeds for people unaware of them. I will translate their titles and its strictly Islamic, so for those worried of political or jihadist songs this is not what will be here. Enjoy.

Here's one to start off:

‫

‫

Jazak Allah Khair-

That's a good one A1Kaid, I can bring you more than that if you request. I guess I will put songs dedicated to the oppressed. Because they are some of the best Nasheeds out there.

City of the prophet is call Medina MUnawara

I thought I could share some Nasheeds for people unaware of them. I will translate their titles and its strictly Islamic, so for those worried of political or jihadist songs this is not what will be here. Enjoy.

Here's one to start off:

‫

‫

few bosnian nasheeds if i may :)

about martyrs

forgive me my brother - about Palestine ( no music )

Eid al-Fitr is coming

Last edited by a moderator:
If you have any you would like to post you're welcome to as I am a little busy right now. I would love to hear to hear all Nasheeds from all languages, Pakistani brothers I know you have some so go ahead an post. All other brothers too.

Back
Top Bottom