What's new

NASA confirms 'super-Earth' that could hold life

I read this news yesterday and I was excited as hell for the entire day. Man we could just escape this planet that we F**ed up ourselves and start a new life there. ALAS however nations will have wars for it that is for sure.

All in all we will never get there unless we settle all our differences or the entire bulk of the research money used will go to creating weapons of death instead of an aircraft that can take us which will be a weapon of life.

Even after getting there we sure will be fighting each other who holds the rights for maximum control.

Nuclear Propulsion is the way to go!

Yup, but the thing is we cant use nuclear propulsion on earth. The G force will Kill the people inside. It can be only used outside the earth. but it has a high chance of polluting the space outside our atmosphere or even cause disturbances in our atmosphere

I read this news yesterday and I was excited as hell for the entire day. Man we could just escape this planet that we F**ed up ourselves and start a new life there. ALAS however nations will have wars for it that is for sure.

All in all we will never get there unless we settle all our differences or the entire bulk of the research money used will go to creating weapons of death instead of an aircraft that can take us which will be a weapon of life.

If the Americans wud want that land the war will be for Oil (presuming there might loads)
If the Indians wud want that piece the war will be for getting quick cal centers opened , software maufacturing hubs ,
If the Russians wud want it the war wud be for making the best Vodka , EVER ;) (my favourite)
If the Pakistanis wud want it the war wud be for relegion.
If the Maxicans wud want it the war wud be for getting all the rights for supplying most amount of drugs / Fajitas / Taco`s FiFill in the rest guys.... there are 210 somthing countries..
See U there ;)

Muslims know that already. Infact other than earth, there would be 6 more.

[Quran 65.12] Allah is the one who created seven Heavens and from Earth like them (of corresponding type); [Allah’s] command descends among them so that you may know that Allah is capable of anything and that Allah knows everything.

Reference URL: Surat At-Talaq [65:12] - The Holy Qur'an - ?????? ??????

BUT according to sikh scriptures there are infinite number of universes

I can see Avatar movie's inspiration. It should really impress us as to how synched is American structure; they link one thing (NASA for example) to military (X-15), to Hollywood (Avatar), to education (most state universities) etc. That is how innovation and research is so strong as a culture in west/east Asia.

Muslims know that already. Infact other than earth, there would be 6 more.

[Quran 65.12] Allah is the one who created seven Heavens and from Earth like them (of corresponding type); [Allah’s] command descends among them so that you may know that Allah is capable of anything and that Allah knows everything.

Reference URL: Surat At-Talaq [65:12] - The Holy Qur'an - ?????? ??????

Appreciate ur quote though don't necessarily agree with its interpretation.

if it is truue and in the future we can travel there... please do humanity a favour!

LEAVE THE POLITICANS IN THE EARTH!

if it is truue and in the future we can travel there... please do humanity a favour!

LEAVE THE POLITICANS IN THE EARTH!

Modern man cannot survive without them. Diplomats and politicians are vital in helping avoid full-blown wars.

Don't remind me of avatar guys. It's the movie i hate the most.

On Topic: Even if there are a zillion such planets. We can't go there, not in our lifetime...so there existence is pretty pointless to me.

Back
Top Bottom