What's new

NASA confirms 'super-Earth' that could hold life

if there are other planets with life like us on them then i wish things should be like in firefly...it will be awesome to live in such world.

Muslims know that already. Infact other than earth, there would be 6 more.

[Quran 65.12] Allah is the one who created seven Heavens and from Earth like them (of corresponding type); [Allah’s] command descends among them so that you may know that Allah is capable of anything and that Allah knows everything.

Reference URL: Surat At-Talaq [65:12] - The Holy Qur'an - ?????? ??????
if the concept of Multiverse is proved, then Quran would be wrong as 7 earth like planets * the number of universe out there.
Kindly do not mix up Science and Religion.
They are two things appart and they do not go hand in hand, it is because of the nature of Islam not to question the Quran that we do not have much of a progress in the Tech field in the nations that follow Islam, except a few nations which are liberal in their way of following Islam.

so we will be like this in 2030 ?

timthumb.php

First let us colonize Moon, Mars etc then we can speak of planets 600 light years away.

Read about it a few days ago on yahoo news.. sounds pretty kool lets see what happens.

Check out the picture I stole from NASA site. I hope they dont mind.

http://www.screencast.com/t/9gWn3r9Sk

And mankind will not be able to make it that far unless we make some FICTIONAL WORM HOLE . Even if it support life thanks to Allah Almighty for such great distance we Mankind are not worthy to be there. First we have to learn to live on this Beautiful Blue Planet.

And also check out this link Planets found by kepler launched three years ago .

http://www.screencast.com/t/gg7ebYkL

Last edited by a moderator:
ohh please keep religion out of this.

New medical condition
"Religion Allergy" aaaaaaaachooooooo ;)

---------- Post added at 01:42 AM ---------- Previous post was at 01:41 AM ----------

on serious note..Humans cant take care of the planet they know the most about..God knows how quick we will plunder another planet about which we don't know much.
Exo planets have been kept at long distance from humans...for a reason ;)

Yup bro Voyager 1 which was launched atleast 40 years which is the fastest traveling and most distant spacecraft is still in heliosphere means is still in SOLAR SYSTEM, and will take 300,000 years to reach neighbor star closest to SUN.

New medical condition
"Religion Allergy" aaaaaaaachooooooo ;)

---------- Post added at 01:42 AM ---------- Previous post was at 01:41 AM ----------

on serious note..Humans cant take care of the planet they know the most about..God knows how quick we will plunder another planet about which we don't know much.
Exo planets have been kept at long distance from humans...for a reason ;)

lol I dont have an allergy against religion but against people who bring religion into everything, hindu and muslims alike.

Back
Top Bottom