What's new

NASA chief Bill Nelson 300 UFO sightings and ET life

I liked the straight and sincere talk that Bill Nelson did.

If those pilots' sightings are true as they claim and if the objects were not human-made and not hallucinations or mirages or sensor errors then who knows, from all those worlds in this galaxy or beyond there might be other intelligent lifeforms. In fact AFAIK we don't even know much about the alleged Planet X that is supposed to lie beyond Pluto. Nature is vast and it may be that there is intelligence beyond sensible humans, cats, regular humans, elephants, whales, apes and nonsense humans. These intelligences will have their own culture based on their worlds but also based on their understanding of the universe. Maybe they operate on their world as one culture and not like the artificially nationally-divided cultures like us humans on this world.

@fitpOsitive @Mentee @Indos @Bilal9 @ps3linux @Hamartia Antidote @vishwambhar

Last edited:

If those pilots' sightings are true as they claim and if the objects were not human-made and not hallucinations or mirages or sensor errors then who knows, from all those worlds in this galaxy or beyond there might be other intelligent lifeforms. In fact AFAIK we don't even know much about the alleged Planet X that is supposed to lie beyond Pluto. Nature is vast and it may be that there is intelligence beyond sensible humans, cats, regular humans, elephants, whales, apes and nonsense humans. These intelligences will have their own culture based on their worlds but also based on their understanding of the universe. Maybe they operate on their world as one culture and not like the artificially nationally-divided cultures like us humans on this world.

I like how you differentiated between sensible and regular human beings :P

... who knows, from all those worlds in this galaxy or beyond there might be other intelligent lifeforms. ...
Why concentrate on discovering life in other parts of the Universe instead of just spreading life from here to everywhere in the Universe?

I always wondered..., [ye m.c. UFO's Karachi may Empress Market kay kareeb kyu nazar nahe aye - kabhe]?

What's so great 'bout Roswell, NM?!!

Not denying that as The Lord Almighty also created many other aalaameens/universes but things could turn real ugly the moment these e.t's, aliens, jins or whatever someone like to call them crossed the red line by demanding our virgins, kids , minerals , crops etc

We only attribute divinity with the Creator not creation .

do you live near nuclear reactor?
Yeah, its called: The Mall

After years of Nuclear Waste spilling all over, its caused the teens to become some kind of mutants that are all over the place with their torn jeans hanging way below the waistline & drawers stickin' out. Loud as f#*k in the Food Court - as if having a quite meal might actually make them any worse.

People walking 'round like zombies due to the radiation where they tend to stop on a dime 'cause they're constantly staring at their cellphones because of the FREE WiFi.

Women spending crazy money on shoes & then looking for a purse to match it.

Hope that answers your question.

Is @isro2222 still in captivity of reptilians or tall greys got him freed? Do anyone have update ?

I think he is still in captivity and they have put him in a crystal pyramid to extract all the fantastic info he has about this world :
Metro you want to buy pyramid online? Then try rediff shopping.... Some of them are COD option. You can pay cash on delivery if its cheap.... Any triangle pyramid is beneficial but crystal pyramid is most powerful. Its bit expensive though....

Aliens looks like us. We are the supreme fractal of fully conscious life. They also have advanced AI which look like your classic alien who do most the of the grunt work.

There are 36 civilizations near our planet that are aware of us. Some of them are malevolent, some of them had a part to play in our evolution.

They are inter-dimensional and can move quickly through the universe.

They are watching us and will make contact soon. I predict before the end of this decade.

Who to say , they have not already made contacts!!

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom