What's new

NASA chief Bill Nelson 300 UFO sightings and ET life

I find the UFO phenomenon hard to believe because mostly it is only Americans who seem to spot 'em. The sightings from rest of the world is only a fraction of what Americans claim. :undecided:

I find the UFO phenomenon hard to believe because mostly it is only Americans who seem to spot 'em.
It's happening near US military installations. So probably testing some new hardware

It's happening near US military installations. So probably testing some new hardware
Yea, but it is not like Americans have out of the world technology. Their weapon systems have always been a predictable increment. The UFO claims are however outlandish.

I find the UFO phenomenon hard to believe because mostly it is only Americans who seem to spot 'em. The sightings from rest of the world is only a fraction of what Americans claim. :undecided:

Not true.

Do a simple google search.

The aliens visited planet earth to celebrate Eid Milad un Nabi with the honk and glory, green pagri and yellow slippers dancing to the tune of Shah Rukh Khan's Islamic Song

Do you have numbers to justify that claim?

I suspect you are probably correct.

But are you implying that these incidents are any less significant because the majority are reported in the US?

Of course, I don't have numbers. What I have is a personal opinion, nothing more and nothing less. I just think that the uneven distribution of such sightings around the world makes it less plausible that they are indeed true. Wherever that may be. :undecided:

Goras told them it's aliens, so it must be aliens right - goray said so.

Well the aliens are not going to come visit you are they. The only useful response will be pointing a finger saying loooook jinnnnn :lol::lol:

Do you think the aliens even care Africa exists? or South Asia?

They are interested in the nations who are in space.

Well the aliens are not going to come visit you are they. The only useful response will be pointing a finger saying loooook jinnnnn :lol::lol:

Do you think the aliens even care Africa exists? or South Asia?

They are interested in the nations who are in space.

Did they tell you that during your probing? 🤣😂

It's ridiculous how you can believe in aliens without any scientific evidence of thier existence, just theory but you dismiss Jinn even though the Quran explicitly tells you about them.

Even as a non Muslim how could you dismiss the idea of the supernatural without empirical evidence when you support the idea of the extra terrestrial just on the theory alone?

For the records I do believe aliens could exist. We have no evidence to the contrary.

Back
Top Bottom