What's new

NASA chief Bill Nelson 300 UFO sightings and ET life

The observable universe was created for humans and there is no way any other creature out their can take us all out without the will of allah.

jin o ins is a concept quite clear to muslims. so there can be other creatures too who knows. What lies between ard o samawat we dont know.

The observable universe was created for humans and there is no way any other creature out their can take us all out without the will of allah.

It didn't need to be that big in that case. Most of the universe is light years away, it would longer to get there than the lifespan of a human so saying it was all just created for humans is like saying the sun revolves around the earth.

We are not the center of the universe. There are others and some are incredibly intelligent and have been around for millions of years.

You dive into an ocean what do you see?

The universe is an ocean and we are just one organism of it.

jin o ins is a concept quite clear to muslims. so there can be other creatures too who knows. What lies between ard o samawat we dont know.

Add Malika and Devils, that's already 3 spices apart from Humans.
All we know the universe would be teaming with other spices.

The shame is, most Western countries had the undeniable proofs of their existence but still trying to hide it from public. Truth is coming out, but ever so slowly.

A mobile phone is seen as magic to people of the past.

Yeah it would seem magic to people in the past who never bothered to "Study" the Noble Qur'an or listen to Nabi Muhammad Alaihi Salaat-u-Wassalam. But I guess those "enlightened ones" blessed by logic and science know it all.

This universe was created way before anything else, humans have only existed for fraction of it's existence. The first intelligent, self-aware beings on this planet weren't humans.

What you have is ignorance and ego.

Is that right? Is this all you can muster? Perhaps you ought to go study the Quran before passing remarks in ignorance.

You have no idea how complex this universe is.

Knowledge comes from Allah Subhanahu Wata'aalah alone and HE bestows upon whom HE chooses to.

The real test is what you do with that knowledge. For if you don't have faith in the ONE who is the Absolute Power, Creator of all creation. Then it is you who is the pathetically arrogant one.

To finish off, I spend my time studying the Noble Quran and I use it to understand the world around me and what lays beyond this world.

And my harshness toward those who call these entities "aliens" is because they're godless and blissfully ignorant.

It didn't need to be that big in that case. Most of the universe is light years away, it would longer to get there than the lifespan of a human so saying it was all just created for humans is like saying the sun revolves around the earth.

We are not the center of the universe. There are others and some are incredibly intelligent and have been around for millions of years.

You dive into an ocean what do you see?

The universe is an ocean and we are just one organism of it.

According to Islam, allah created the universe for humans and ofcourse there could be many other creatures we do not know of. Allah could have just created the sun and the earth for humans but he is so powerful that he created the universe so big that it is beyond our comprehension.
The universe that has a physical form is not even tip of all of allah's creations. The science that is behind everything we see and we know of is just the way allah wanted it to be.

According to Islam, allah created the universe for humans and ofcourse there could be many other creatures we do not know of. Allah could have just created the sun and the earth for humans but he is so powerful that he created the universe so big that it is beyond our comprehension.
The universe that has a physical form is not even tip of all of allah's creations. The science that is behind everything we see and we know of is just the way allah wanted it to be.

Yes God created a huge universe with a lot of intelligent life which has evolved before you and is now a civilization using energy from a nearby blackhole or Dyson sphere technology. Already had their singularity and merged with AI.

These ET have technology which lets them travel through dimensions. That's why their ships disappear in under a second. Its not that the ship is travelling fast, it is going inter-dimensional.

In the article it mentions they could also be from another universe which explains how they can travel between dimensions which I suppose would allow a route to other universes.

God didn't just create one universe, he created billions and billions. This experiment is far larger than you think.

Last edited:
When they get drunk , they see plenty of Aliens and space ships. Then they wake up face down in the toilet, choking on their own vomit and drowning in own excrement
Average gora Saturday hahaha

Again with the aliens? Every day their is a new article claiming evidence of aliens but we never see one.

US is so unsure that she thinks it might be Chinese, everyday US is proving to be on a decline.
I mean who else has such tech except the Chinese? No way its aliens.
ufo-clip.jpg

Knowledge comes from Allah Subhanahu Wata'aalah alone and HE bestows upon whom HE chooses to.

this is what everything begin with and ends upon.

there is another thing:
Quran is for general public spending life and it has another aspect for the people with knowledge or the people seeking knowledge and that knowledge is solely from Allah.

one who seek knowledge or chosen for, need a master who himself is bestowed with such knowledge. and with this knowledge it put you on the path that leads to Allah.

Yeah it would seem magic to people in the past who never bothered to "Study" the Noble Qur'an or listen to Nabi Muhammad Alaihi Salaat-u-Wassalam. But I guess those "enlightened ones" blessed by logic and science know it all.

This universe was created way before anything else, humans have only existed for fraction of it's existence. The first intelligent, self-aware beings on this planet weren't humans.

Is that right? Is this all you can muster? Perhaps you ought to go study the Quran before passing remarks in ignorance.

The real test is what you do with that knowledge. For if you don't have faith in the ONE who is the Absolute Power, Creator of all creation. Then it is you who is the pathetically arrogant one.

To finish off, I spend my time studying the Noble Quran and I use it to understand the world around me and what lays beyond this world.

And my harshness toward those who call these entities "aliens" is because they're godless and blissfully ignorant.
Keep on living in your superstitious and ignorant world.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom