What's new

Narendra Modi World's most important PM : Israeli Daily

55d2c51113c5c.jpg

01_PM-Modi-in-UAE.jpg

I am sure only modi can help solve the israel Palestine dispute :toast_sign:
Yes we can play a major role in global conflicts towards peace.

55d2c51113c5c.jpg

01_PM-Modi-in-UAE.jpg

I am sure only modi can help solve the israel Palestine dispute :toast_sign:
I love how Pakistan is not even in the picture & has to watch everything like a hopeless mocker..Even Muslim Chummahs gave up on Pakistan..
Modi signing deals from Russia US Israel even from China..Pakistanis are still focused on Modi's hugging style handshaking style..Buggers :rofl:

I love how Pakistan is not even in the picture & has to watch everything like a hopeless mocker..Even Muslim Chummahs gave up on Pakistan..
Modi signing deals from Russia US Israel even from China..Pakistanis are still focused on Modi's hugging style handshaking style..Buggers :rofl:
1485258427.jpg

Forget Pakistanis for a second,even elton john doesn't want to be in a picture with modi:rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl:

Too much hollow ego these people have.They maintain their dignity only through mouth.

Bhai Height of hypocrisy hai, that mugwop guy himself trolls in every other thread related to India and rates Indian user negative if they try to respond to abusive posts made by his countrymen.

Make in India VS USA first

Yeas ,I think. But it's not crime too.

Following abusive IDs is also not a crime.
Inducting criminally tainted charge sheeter into your cabinet is also not a crime.

In fact its no crime to be stupid.
Hence no case against Modi.

Lol

Even if we assume Modi might have failed in some area, must admit diplomacy and policy making are the area he really excels at, he is like increasing his clout one bear hug a time.

Important?
In what way?

From Israel's perspective is ok, but not the world.

India does not have International clout which does not have hard currency and she is not the member of UNSC P-5.

Its a low income country with a following characteristics:

Indian Navy Threat to Gwadar 2017

Why would Indians brag here?
And for what?

Hey you okay, after reading this I assume you might have contracted tier 1 diarrhea? I know you maintain a ignore list, where you like to keep higher intellects, just to avoid getting ridiculed by them. But as per Indian tradition even if person is fool or enemy we wish them well.

I guess ashok321 and Han are made for each other ...love at first sight :P

Country Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom