What's new

Narendra Modi wins on india social media

Paan Singh

BANNED
Reaction score
India+Social+Media+Stats.png

Another interesting aspect of the trend is that among politicians, Narendra Modi has the highest number of local (Indian) fans (1.21 million) followed closely by Barack Obama. Another 0.3 million fans are vouching for Narendra Modi as PM.

Narendra+Modi+Social+Media.png

Facebook Page Statistics for Politician - Socialbakers

i think you used to have rahul gandhi in avatar :whistle:

I still have Rahul baba on my profile! If there is any one who could keep the congress together, it is the Nehru-Gandhi Parivar.
However, NaMo may have all the support from the voters but it will be a dark horse like Arun Jaitley who will be acceptable to NDA. Mark my words.

I still have Rahul baba on my profile! If there is any one who could keep the congress together, it is the Nehru-Gandhi Parivar.
However, NaMo may have all the support from the voters but it will be a dark horse like Arun Jaitley who will be acceptable to NDA. Mark my words.

That's the main problem. Modi is all alone as Advani's stupidities put the BJP in ruins. A united party is often result oriented, and Gandhi family does keep the Congress Party united.

However, throughout the tenure of Congress the urban areas, specifically the major cities, have seen most of the progress even though a major portion of economic growth of India comes from the rural areas. Congress cannot be exonerated for that neglect.

throughout the tenure of Congress the urban areas, specifically the major cities, have seen most of the progress even though a major portion of economic growth of India comes from the rural areas.

Can you substantiate this ? I am not sure that is the case.

The agricultural sector has always been an important contributor to the India GDP but its contribution is negligible when superimposed against its man power consumption. This is due to the fact that the country is mainly based on the agriculture sector and employs around 60% of the total workforce in India. The agricultural sector contributed less than 20% to India GDP.

Hope BJP don't get over confident over these surveys.

Although I am not a BJP supporter however this time around I would like to see NDA coming to power & given a choice Nitish Kumar for me is a better & more secular choice for the post of PM as compared to Narendra Modi...

Back
Top Bottom