What's new

Narendra Modi: UK high commissioner meets Gujarat chief

if not him then BJP should forget winning in 2014.............

If not BJP than what, would you prefer Babaji?

Though the chances of BJP are still slim. Not because of its own popularity, but cause congress is present throughout the country. More than BJP. And has the ability to garner support from regional parties. Even Nitish Kumar would rather support Congress than Modi.

Seeing his good and decisive leadership skills I would like to see him where he is or at max a position as a FM. Becoming PM would shatter Indian image in the world that a mass murderer can be a PM in India. This is not what we want :no:

"Democratic", is not Bleach that it will clean all. If the Mehsud tribe votes for Hakimullah Mehsud, Hakimullah Mehsud doesn't get clean, Mehsud tribe gets dirty.

Osama, had Al Qaeda, Modi has the state of Gujarat, consistently voting for massacre and genocide. India will have it worse, it will have democratically declared itself as supporters of massacre and genocide.

You have completely exposed your incapability to see things objectively .

Comparing Modi to one who was the foulest scum on the earth Osama is a tragedy in itself. BTW, why are we inviting the Pakistanis into this discussion? Them being from the ummah brigade will have nothing but the vilest of the thoughts for Modi. Cant help it really!!!!!

Uh Just to remind you , you are on a Pakistani forum . They can come uninvited .

i admire NaMo as much as many here. but we also need coalition partners to form a stable govt. in the center.
the best strategy would be to appoint a non-controversial figure as pm ( i prefer jaitley) and let NaMo handle some key ministries. win win me thinks

man it's not like I want him to be PM or not....it's just that there's many people other then BJP admirers who'll just give their votes to BJP just because NAMO would be the candidate for PM....and if not then they might change their decision.......anyway whatever I support him for PM....though I know Nitish would do anything to stop him as everyone know what's there in Nitish's mind.......and if anyone is talking about riots and all then first of all majority of congress leaders and also the congress party should be banned from taking part in elections.....28 years and our sikh brothers are far from justice.

The popularity of NaMo is such that even Amul Baby is afraid of him. He is not campaigning in Gujarat. If he is, as the congress sycophants say, the future PM candidate from Congress then he should fight face to face with BJP's future PM candidate.

Back
Top Bottom