What's new

Narendra Modi: UK high commissioner meets Gujarat chief

Imagine Osama bin Laden is ruling India :woot:

All we can do is feel the pain of Indians after/if he becomes the PM of India

well whatever you say.....if you compare him with OBL then i wonder what pakistani politicians should be compared with...'idi amin'???...anyway majority of Indians want him to be PM now even muslims of gujarat....

It does not matter what non Indians think of Modi sahab so stop asking and giving these Pakistanis the answers :hitwall: who are deliberately trolling and at the end of the day fooling themselves .

well whatever you say.....if you compare him with OBL then i wonder what pakistani politicians should be compared with...'idi amin'???...anyway majority of Indians want him to be PM now even muslims of gujarat....

any proof of this?

In my mind he is a mass murderer and needs jail before the PM's chair. I would be dishgeartened the day he becomes the PM. Only bastard who didn't even come out to say sorry. Just say sorry once to muslims. He won't and we all know why.

Comparing Modi to one who was the foulest scum on the earth Osama is a tragedy in itself. BTW, why are we inviting the Pakistanis into this discussion? Them being from the ummah brigade will have nothing but the vilest of the thoughts for Modi. Cant help it really!!!!!

In my mind he is a mass murderer and needs jail before the PM's chair. I would be dishgeartened the day he becomes the PM. Only bastard who didn't even come out to say sorry. Just say sorry once to muslims. He won't and we all know why.

10 years on and still no proof.

10 years on and still no proof.

Lol Any proof of sikh mass murder of 1984. None right. The gangs were supplied by voters list by our leaders so they can figure out sikh homes and attack them. No proof because the lists were destroyed and no one knows who were those people. You never have proof doesn't mean that crime hasn't happened. Wake up fools, he is a massmurder and one day a nationalist like me will shoot this bastard in public open and clear.

"Democratic", is not Bleach that it will clean all. If the Mehsud tribe votes for Hakimullah Mehsud, Hakimullah Mehsud doesn't get clean, Mehsud tribe gets dirty.

Osama, had Al Qaeda, Modi has the state of Gujarat, consistently voting for massacre and genocide. India will have it worse, it will have democratically declared itself as supporters of massacre and genocide.
perhaps pakistan can send some proof to make him guilty in the eyes of law. until then, he is innocent much like his holiness hafiz saeed.

Lol Any proof of sikh mass murder of 1984. None right. The gangs were supplied by voters list by our leaders so they can figure out sikh homes and attack them. No proof because the lists were destroyed and no one knows who were those people. You never have proof doesn't mean that crime hasn't happened. Wake up fools, he is a massmurder and one day a nationalist like me will shoot this bastard in public open and clear.

Iam sorry, but Indian judiciary passes judgements based on solid proofs not hearsy.

"Democratic", is not Bleach that it will clean all. If the Mehsud tribe votes for Hakimullah Mehsud, Hakimullah Mehsud doesn't get clean, Mehsud tribe gets dirty.

Osama, had Al Qaeda, Modi has the state of Gujarat, consistently voting for massacre and genocide. India will have it worse, it will have democratically declared itself as supporters of massacre and genocide.

I have lived most of my life in Gujarat and have muslims, parsis and hindu friends here. Amazed to see, how misleading MOD's here can get. My two Muslim colleagues with whom i take lunch regularly are going to Vote for modi this year.

You guys don't have any idea of how muslims here feel.

well whether modi is good or bad thats a debatable issue but he is definitely a dynamic leader and there is no doubt that india's growth rises exponentially..how ever i'm afraid that the relations between india and pakistan will not move forward in his regime..

Modi din't attack WTC on 9/11.

Modi is not declared International Terrorist.

Modi is not hidding in caves.

Modi has no bounty on his head.

Modi is not even an accuse in any court of law, forget being him found guilty.

Modi is favored by 25% of people for the post of PM all over India & not just Gujarat, in the latest survey of India Today.

Modi has found recognition in Japan, US, UK, China & many other countries.

So comparing Modi to Osama is like comparing US to Maldives :lol:

But Indians are not feeling pain. 75 % Indians want him to be PM.

How do you able to know the pain of Indians while sitting in Pakistan??!

Did Modi ordered killing of people in Godhara ? He just didn't give orders to stop the killings just like Pakistani govt. doesn't give order to bring down drones that are killing more people in your country.

What I am surprised to see is senior people comparison between Modi and Osama. ?

Do you guys know, he started the Pregnant Women Support Scheme in Gujrat that may have saved hundreds of women and their childrens' lives by now considering so many women die in India while delivering the baby and lack of resources.

Atleast comparison should be done with many common denominators which should be mentioned beforehand.

The difference is the Pakistani government is consistently criticized for this and their ineptness is recognized while you Indians turn a blind eye to this criminal.

Modi din't attack WTC on 9/11.

Modi is not declared International Terrorist.

Modi is not hidding in caves.

Modi has no bounty on his head.

Modi is not even an accuse in any court of law, forget being him found guilty.

Modi is favored by 25% of people for the post of PM all over India & not just Gujarat, in the latest survey of India Today.

Modi has found recognition in Japan, US, UK, China & many other countries.

So comparing Modi to Osama is like comparing US to Maldives :lol:

You say 25%, BJP below you says 75% so which is it??

perhaps pakistan can send some proof to make him guilty in the eyes of law. until then, he is innocent much like his holiness hafiz saeed.

If Modi is innocent than Hafiz Saeed is definitively innocent.

Back
Top Bottom