What's new

Narendra Modi slams Centre's foreign policy

Bad things???? He is one of most educated & capable person in all o Indian politicians and has transformed Indian economy. You are really thankless people.

UP........

What max he can do? Attack on Pakistan??? :omghaha:
RG is not an intelligent person. he should just join bollywood and lead a happy life.
not from UP.

I was not a big Modi fan. Actually let me correct that, I was his economic policy fan, the whole Gujarat riot thing was a put off for me. But believed in the congress as being more salient on foreign policy and mostly economic policy. But he is wining me over more and more

However that BJP party is still a bit over the top from me. regardless- it is not like I can vote in India.

I have no respect for those politicians playing politics & grandstanding on matters of foreign policy & defence. I have even less respect for people who think that such grandstanding is admirable.

Dhan mohan is a good guy in a bad company to be honest, he is an intellectual and perform well but unfortunately, sonia ji wont let that happen.
I sick of listening this. how can he be a honest guy when A Raja did all thing in 2 G scam with his knowledge. he is also involve in Cole gate scam and his office is responsible for modifying status report of CBI

I have no clue what you are trying to say. Jaya...is a corrupt *****. Ballsy doesn;t mean crap to me. What matters is she able to develop India not just TN. Nitish is a peacemaker and gets things done. Bihar under his watch transformed. His engineering background allows him to analyze a wide variety of input before making a calculated decision. As for MMS, his sikh identity does a lot to help heal old wounds. Sikhs are good ppl and choosing him to be PM, was a small olive branch for the wrongs committed in 1984. His background in Economics and Finance, has helped India. The problem is the COngress party which is incompetent and corrupt.

Hands down I prefer Modi all the way but if what ppl on this site are saying about his ability to garner enough votes to win the elections, then BJP has to think of the strategy I mentioned. But the truth is there is a huge media campaign, maybe we can convince Indians to vote for the most able bodied person.

You are too naive,

KPS Gill is also Sikh,Jatt too.

MMS became PM in 2004,but then punjab insurgency is a forgotten topic.

And you have no idea about Jaya,she is corrupt? Then who is a saint,if you are a saint,you cant get even a square meal in India today.

And thats what am telling you,he was the ex RBI governor and vice chairman of the planning commision,

Then why did India go to the IMF and pledge their gold.

:omghaha:God Forbid......

BTW this thread is not about Mushy still let me tell you that it is not india where a killer & mass murderer modi(won't be wrong if you call him a terrorist as he had terrorize gujarati Muslims) is supported & given clean chit by courts & even people talk to make him next PM. In Pakistan if you are wrong you will face the trial even if you are former military COAS.
I was not knowing who kill Million of people in Bangladesh, Rape Lakh of Women was Modi? Soop kahe chalni se tere andar Bahattar ched.:omghaha:
God forbid.. Modi never had mentality like Pakistani otherwise Pakistani will not be there in Pakistan.
First look out your human right record then teach us. you have worst than us.

:omghaha:God Forbid......

BTW this thread is not about Mushy still let me tell you that it is not india where a killer & mass murderer modi(won't be wrong if you call him a terrorist as he had terrorize gujarati Muslims) is supported & given clean chit by courts & even people talk to make him next PM. In Pakistan if you are wrong you will face the trial even if you are former military COAS.

are u sure Does Muslims punished at Pak for doing wrong to Hindu and other communities??????? well what about Baluchi, sindhi and ahmedi and shiya muslims???

That's VERY unprofessional of Modi to comment from the sidelines and politicize this thing.

This is already a delicate situation for the Indian government, made worse by the Indian media's catcalls from the sidelines, and now this clown jumps into the fray to score political points.

MMS was an ex RBI governor and VP of the planning commission? Wow, I had no idea but I thought it was his policies that helped open the India economy? As for him being a good guy, his demeanor, his pedigree, educational background, his Sikh identity, etc all work to make him seem as a decent guy. Of course, I don;t know him personally but from what I can gather from various sources, it seems he it not in full control as PM.

Not Exactly, PM Narshimaha Rao was behind the Globalisation and the Liberalisation. MMS was against first and Narshimha Rao and the montek ahuvalia where in favour of that. hence Rao convince the MMS and MMS agreed for that.

Later on, In issue of Bhopal kand congress might be told arjun singh who stated that, in gas kand Narshimha Rao who was the home minister at that time told him to permit anderson to leave country. Hell with the congress gandhi family.

there is no match for modi he has mass support in urban areas though i doubt what people in rural area think of him as but still another pic explains development that modi brought to gujarat
935048_516083138455234_611398886_n.jpg

I sick of listening this. how can he be a honest guy when A Raja did all thing in 2 G scam with his knowledge. he is also involve in Cole gate scam and his office is responsible for modifying status report of CBI

actually PM knows every thing but the decision making is not in his hand actually that is why I condemn him but I praise him because he saved India from Economic Crisis

actually PM knows every thing but the decision making is not in his hand actually that is why I condemn him but I praise him because he saved India from Economic Crisis
He may be a honest guy but he do not deserve to be PM of India. If he can not speak against corruption then either he is also corrupt or he is darpoke. And in this case Guy do not deserve respect.

Not Exactly, PM Narshimaha Rao was behind the Globalisation and the Liberalisation. MMS was against first and Narshimha Rao and the montek ahuvalia where in favour of that. hence Rao convince the MMS and MMS agreed for that.

Later on, In issue of Bhopal kand congress might be told arjun singh who stated that, in gas kand Narshimha Rao who was the home minister at that time told him to permit anderson to leave country. Hell with the congress gandhi family.

Wow thank you. I can understand why MMS was against it. I mean there are real dangers to globalization for India unless it modernzes itself internally. Modi is the only one who can do this.

TN progresses inspite of Jaya and Karuna. Sikhs deserve justice for 1984 genocide and our gratitude for their contribution to the country. But unfortunately MMS failed them not to mention that he failed India as well. I wish he had resigned not brooking interference from the party leaders especially Sonia and her NAC.

Nitish need to develop his own state before aiming for PM position - he has not proved himself enough to prove himself as a PM candidate. Couple of years of 10% growth is not enough proof of his ability to lead India.

Thanks...very valid points. As for TN, that;s my point regardless of the politics it is the ppl who have pushed TN forward. Politics has only slowed or inhibited progress in India. Whil Nitish 10% growth may not be enough for some, his ability to make all Indians work together is a huge plus point. That is India's biggest problem. If we can all work together as a cohesive group, everything else will fall in place. I like Modi as well but I suggested the Nitish as PM and Modi as Defence minister route as a route to get Modi elected if winning outright is not possible. I agree Modi's time has come. Time for all Indians regardless of caste, religion, class to put aside our differences and look at India's future.

I have no respect for those politicians playing politics & grandstanding on matters of foreign policy & defence. I have even less respect for people who think that such grandstanding is admirable.

You don't have to be foot solider of Congress-I for this.

The whole nation is saying UPA is a spineless government, what's wrong if Modi says so, Arun Jaitley was right when he said India kicked around. Recently Maldives asked India to **** off and guess what India fucked off.

I will wait when you will repeat the same when some Congressi leader will do the same. Oh they blamed BJP for what they did during Kandahar Hijack. They blamed them for Kargil even halted Parliament for a petty issue (by congress-I standard of worth the scams they do) of purchase of tombs for Soldiers, demoralizing the army.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom