What's new

Narendra Modi slams Centre's foreign policy

whitefox011

Reaction score
GANDHINAGAR: Dubbing the Centre as "weak", Gujarat chief minister NarendraModi on Saturday said the government has suffered a "total blackout" in its foreign policy and failed on all fronts, including on the issue of death row convict Sarabjit Singh.

"The issue of Sarabjit Singh should not be seen in isolation... all incidents are proof of failure and weakness of this government," Modi told reporters on the sidelines of a function on a query regarding the Indian national, who was attacked by two prisoners in a Lahore jail.

"Incidents like legal battle on Italian marines or beheading of Indian soldiers or China's misadventure over our land or Sarabjit are the proof (of failure)," Modi said.

He was speaking to reporters at Mahatma Mandir after the inauguration of 'All Gujarat Public Prosecutors' Seminar', organised by the government pleader's office at Gujarat HC.

"The way such incidents are happening one by one it shows that today the Indian government is not able to propagate our truth effectively," Modi said.

"There seems a total blackout in putting our stand forward with firmness, or showing our power to our neighbours or prove our diplomatic capabilities," he said.

"These incidents are also the proof of a reality that the government at Delhi is occupied in saving itself. It has no time to save our country, it has no time to save our people. This is very unfortunate," Modi further said.

Sarabjit Singh is in a "deep coma" in a Pakistani hospital and put on ventilator support after the assault on Friday.

Narendra Modi slams Centre's foreign policy - The Times of India

P.S. IF THIS MAN WAS IN POWER CHINA WOULD NOT DARE TO SET FOOT ON OUR TERRITORY

Dhan mohan is a good guy in a bad company to be honest, he is an intellectual and perform well but unfortunately, sonia ji wont let that happen.

I have a post sometime back......one member called MMS a sheep surrounded by wolves. I agree he is a great guy but he doesn;t pull the strings. I think all Indian citizens should be more aware of this, if they don;t know.

Yes, India should grow a backbone. China is literally giving you a bait and waiting for you to open fire. We already brought up self-propelled artillery, main battle tanks and combat helicopters to the battlefield. One brave Indian move and the subcontinent will change forever :lol:

What is this Modi guy going to do? Get into a fight with the PLA and get your arse kicked like in 1962, 1967 and 1987. India is just a spectator when the PLA means business. We invaded your country like a boss and you just sat their crying to our government to "ohhhh tell your military to please stop invading our country, we are too scared to fight you guys because of our 3 previous defeats so we want diplomacy".

Yes, India should grow a backbone. China is literally giving you a bait and waiting for you to open fire. We already brought up self-propelled artillery, main battle tanks and combat helicopters to the battlefield. One brave Indian move and the subcontinent will change forever :lol:

dude we have gorkha regiment more than enough for your chullu pullu army anyways do you think we are moving our fighter jets in ladakh for fire works?
p.s. i wish i could reply more but it seems MODS dont like indians replying to the chinese i already got 2 infractions for this dam hard to be indian in this forum

I have a post sometime back......one member called MMS a sheep surrounded by wolves. I agree he is a great guy but he doesn;t pull the strings. I think all Indian citizens should be more aware of this, if they don;t know.
Yes and MMS is following his version of Mahatma Gandhi's mantra...

Corruption mat Dekho
Corrupt ke bare mein bura mat Kaho
Aur Corrupt ke baare mein Bura mat suno...

Come 2014 i am not going to vote for Honest Sheep as i know the honest sheep can't save his nation from the wolves who are looting the country...and this comes from the person who belong to the hardcore congress follower family...

Yes and MMS is following his version of Mahatma Gandhi's mantra...

Corruption mat Dekho
Corrupt ke bare mein bura mat Kaho
Aur Corrupt ke baare mein Bura mat suno...

Come 2014 i am not going to vote for Honest Sheep as i know it can't save its nation from the wolves who are looting the country...and this comes from the person who belong to the hardcore congress follower family...

My family was also a Kongi Follower until I convinced them to vote for Modi
I like MMS but I will vote for Modi only

Modi is only right about the issue of the Chinese incursion.

In the issue of the Italian marines case, I thought the government did extremely well; nobody has any cause to complain, neither Italians, nor the victims' families. The govt treaded previously unchartered territory while still being on the right side of the law, and ensured that the perpetrators faced a trial. I don't know how they could have handled that case better.

About the attack on Sarabjit Singh, what exactly could the govt have done to prevent it? The GoI does not run the jails in lahore. It was beyond their control. If pakistan did not release that fellow, there is not much the GoI could have done about it, unless Modi is suggesting a prisoner rescue ala Delta force style:

DELTA.jpg

Operation Acid Gambit - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

But on the Chinese incursion issue, I agree with Modi that the govt is acting way too tame. No country responds with so many meetings and tea parties when armed soldiers are squatting on its territory.

What is this Modi guy going to do? Get into a fight with the PLA and get your arse kicked like in 1962, 1967 and 1987. India is just a spectator when the PLA means business. We invaded your country like a boss and you just sat their crying to our government to "ohhhh tell your military to please stop invading our country, we are too scared to fight you guys because of our 3 previous defeats so we want diplomacy".

you obviously are suffering from ADD. I can just picture you writing all that nonsense and copy pasting it in every thread with your eyes shut X X and constipated while on that keyboard.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom