What's new

Narendra Modi likely to follow a more muscular policy towards Pakistan if he becomes PM

someone has to tell him that killing innocent muslims in gujrat is one thng and messing with us another thing .. we will bar b que the sh** out of them ... dnt wry let him come , we will put him in his place

There's no need to get worked up about this thread. Modi is just another politician, he's not some avatar like some of his followers are parading him around to be. He's using populism to target that self conscious middle electorate of India that desperately wants India to climb to the top of world order but sees local Pakistan as a obstacle in its path. All these right wingers use these types of slogans to fool the public, all this talk of muscles, self respect and teaching Pakistan a lesson, go out the window when they win the elections and reality sets in. Seen it before, don't expect anything different.

Let me tell you what will happen.
he will become Pm and he will forget all about this crap(if he becomes which I highlydoubt) this just a way to earn votes

we won the kargil war -_-

Pakistan army is one of the best in the world, here are 10 reasons why they are the best and why they can beat India in war:
1) The first war between Pakistan and India (1947) Pakistan had no weapons except guns and India had everything and lot of tanks and still Pakistan and India draw ed because both sides killed 1500 troops and Pakistan wounded 115 more than India.
2) The second war was lost by India but they almost won. Pakistan had 260000 number of troops and India had 700000. India also had nuclear power in that war and Pakistan didn't.
3) Pakistan lost the 3rd war in 1971 because it was east Pakistan and India vs west Pakistan it was 2 against one and they also had a lot to worry about because east Pakistan was getting there independence from west Pakistan.
4) Pakistan won the Kargil war in 1999 even though Pakistan didn't get use the navy or air force and India used air force and infantry. Also Pakistan had 5000 troops in that war and India had 30,000.
5) In 2010 and 2012 Pakistan army came came 1st place in a world wide competition.
6) since 2008 Pakistan nuclear power has grown by 40 percent and is stronger than Indias.
7) India will have a lot more to lose than Pakistan in war because India is bigger they also have a good film industry and a bigger population.
8(Pakistan army commandos are claimed to be one of the toughest forces on the planet and have cam 3rd place with the us green berets 1st place and British sas 2nd place
9) Pakistans army is the worlds 6th biggest.
10) pakistans commandos size is so special and the size and list of operations is classified by joint chiefs of staff and Pakistan has won a bravery medal for doing everything and in warputting themselves at risk.

If you ask me This is the best army and everytime I hear a indian say india can attack Pakistan I look at this

WTF did I just read?

WTF did I just read?

Now you know what we are actually dealing with here. :lol:

There's no need to get worked up about this thread. Modi is just another politician, he's not some avatar like some of his followers are parading him around to be. He's using populism to target that self conscious middle electorate of India that desperately wants India to climb to the top of world order but sees local Pakistan as a obstacle in its path. All these right wingers use these types of slogans to fool the public, all this talk of muscles, self respect and teaching Pakistan a lesson, go out the window when they win the elections and reality sets in. Seen it before, don't expect anything different.

I don't understand what is scaring the daylights out of Pakistanis listening to his name. He simply said that we will not be begging to stop terrorist attacks but retaliate in a harsh manner, IF attacked. Which means when there is no unprovoked attack against our country, why will we waste money to attack you?

Simple isn't it?

When Pakistan is ruled by a general, RAW shrink to its size.

You're probably right.

Trouble with that is, so does Pakistan.

Why are you involving China in all your posts? Modi have not said any thing wrong to China, neither he can dare so.
He is riding on RAW shoulders, who runs Pakistan's foreign office.

Muscular policies like what? Pak Army is now one of the most experienced and battle hardened forces in the world. Good luck India.

Muscular policy is not only about militaries. It is about economical pressure and proxy war. Indians know that from experience if India retaliates for all the terrorism Pakistan sponsors in India , Pakistan will shut up. One example is Khalistan movement totally vanished from Punjab. That is due to India retaliated in tit for tat manner.

The previous government of Manmohan was busy in bringing economy back to line after the world rescission in finance. That's why they did not care to retaliate, now since everything is quite stable as earlier, India will retaliate. There is always a right time.

Back
Top Bottom