What's new

Narendra Modi likely to follow a more muscular policy towards Pakistan if he becomes PM

You think he has no plan? is it that small thing to be ignored by Pakistan rulers, and even missed by friendly opposition!

He is a lunatic and a clown. As I said before. You are giving too much credit to these jokers.

first thing he should do after he sit's on that chair is to strengthen the local security/CT structure.(NCTC)

he has to make sure that nothing like mumbai happens ever again bec if that happens his personality will

drag India into a conflict.

forget about ABV's policy ,he just needs to publicly ignore pakistan till they move on the trial on 26/11.

those HITMAN show's can run in the background as a response if needed.

You think he has no plan? is it that small thing to be ignored by Pakistan rulers, and even missed by friendly opposition!
there will be no change in policy towards pakistan. It does not work like that. We have covert ops now, and we will have in future (just like pakistan does). Nothing special.
All the writer wants to point out, is Modi will more likely take a toughter public approach, because of his own image not because that is what should be done. I see it as a liability.

Good. I hope Modi won't whine in future on such "non-issues".
yeah he won't He is a Marwari Means the Business is in His veins .Thatz why Chinese give him Red Carpet welcome When West Give Him a Visa Ban He a cunning business Man And his policies in Gujarat shows That Better Pakistan should watch out (china)Business Prespective

Muscular policies like what? Pak Army is now one of the most experienced and battle hardened forces in the world. Good luck India.

Muscular policy is not necessarily a war.

I was not even aware there was elections in India

BJP is that not a party like KKK or something

If he comes by we will tell him make sure that Srilanka Bus attack also never happens again
seemed more like a trained commondoe attack pretty certain

There are many ways falling between a pure diplomacy and war. Modi will device a perfect combination of these polices to respond to state sponsor terrorism from Pakistan.

All election talk. He will clam down eventually.

Don,t know Were all that Experience goes when it comes to India :D:D:D:D

What about India? You are not as important as you think. Biggest threat to Pakistan is Taliban. India can be dealt with easily because India doesn't hide in plain sight, where as Taliban hide among the people thus are harder to defeat. And i will say it again Pak Army is now one of the most experiences forces in the world due to the war on terror. Your Army is only good at killing Kashmiris and some Commie farmers.:sarcastic:

I believed PM should be rather wise, witty and more inclined towards peaceful (bilateral) talks and not muscle power at such times where millions of people are still hungry, millions are illiterate, millions lacks proper housing and health care, millions are malnutrition, so on....we should remember that both India and Pakistan are nuclear power nations and it can be devastating if both tried to show their muscle power in terms of nuclear bombs and we have seen in the past what calamity it carries...:o:

What about India? You are not as important as you think. Biggest threat to Pakistan is Taliban. India can be dealt with easily because India doesn't hide in plain sight, where as Taliban hide among the people thus are harder to defeat. And i will say it again Pak Army is now one of the most experiences forces in the world due to the war on terror. Your Army is only good at killing Kashmiris and some Commie farmers.
ohh really You Mean Talibani's, They even Lack Credentials Of An Professional Army Don't have Support of Air force and Armoured Regiments Like Conventional Military Posses,:lol::lol::lol: There is difference Between Professional Army and the Terrorist Militants. If this is Criteria we Killed more Insurgent militants Than Pakistan Ever Kill :p::p::p::p::p:

Muscular policies like what? Pak Army is now one of the most experienced and battle hardened forces in the world. Good luck India.

Can say like an easy tongue twister.But their engagement with TTP say otherwise.

Back
Top Bottom