What's new

Narendra Modi in Beijing, tells China 'Pakistan is making use of you'

Status
Not open for further replies.
it doesnt matter why??obama like presidents who called raymond as diplomat and they killed millions in the muslim countries.
countries still greet them and look at the chinese.They self invited him for business deals and see him as future PM.
So after all ,every country is not pakistan and every body dont have same view as paksitanis.You are free to live in ur world.

Yes, the Chinese are keenly following political developments in India. That's no surprise.

The Gujarat chief minister said Chinese leaders were eager to hear about Gujarat's development, and heard him with a lot of attention.

They wanted to get an advance preview of what they might be up against if Modi should become PM.

Yes, the Chinese are keenly following political developments in India. That's no surprise.

They wanted to get an advance preview of what they might be up against if Modi should become PM.

keep trolling, make yourself happy.....

this thing is that gift that is presented to moti not news source

really?? i never heard any such thing presented to him....probably ur jawa report is more trustworthy than highly respected indian newspapers like "The Hindu"......

Yeah you drew the first blood in the Arab Israeli wars which Israel only repayed... Cant fault them..

No body needs to buy...we know what it was..

And yeah '98..wasnt that Hamid Gul chap the ISI chief...? credibility could be the last word that can be associated with him.

Thanks for atleast excepting tht they attempted.

Abt PAF ACE pilots drawin first blood... we will do tht again.. we are proud of the fact... they could send india their pilots we wouldnt mind.. just like the soviets sent their military "advisors" during indo-Pak wars!

Abt Gen Hamid Gul.. makes u look like a 4 year old girl... using derogatory words for a man old enough to be ur father or maybe ur granpa... who lead "Afghan Jihad" n hunting down of raw,KHAD,KGB agents n even dealth with mossad.

I am amazed many Indians work hard to destroy between China and Pakistan relationship. :lol:

U must be amazed at other things too let me highlight some.

1. Ur public enemy (islam's enemy) USA denied a Visa to the so called Butcher of muslims MODI
2. China, pakistans best buddy , brother of Islam's pinnacle pakistan, invites Modi .
3. Not only they have invited the butcher of innocent Muslims they have rolled a red carpet for him as well.

Well the evil hindoos and the butchers of innocent muslims are always expected to harm the pinnacle of islam pakistan some way or the other so these kinda stmts are expected from modi on pakistan china relation ship and im amazed that ur amazed on his efforts, rather u must be amazed on the chinese efforts of wooing the butcher..

U must be amazed at other things too let me highlight some.

1. Ur public enemy (islam's enemy) USA denied a Visa to the so called Butcher of muslims MODI
2. China, pakistans best buddy , brother of Islam's pinnacle pakistan, invites Modi .
3. Not only they have invited the butcher of innocent Muslims they have rolled a red carpet for him as well.

Well the evil hindoos and the butchers of innocent muslims are always expected to harm the pinnacle of islam pakistan some way or the other so these kinda stmts are expected from modi on pakistan china relation ship and im amazed that ur amazed on his efforts, rather u must be amazed on the chinese efforts of wooing the butcher..

and to further add to it, days has been passed since the statement was made, but no one came to rescue to **** side from china to further disapprove those statements.

They know there business well, you PK guys can get emotional with chinese but they know how to do business. Its all business u keep on burning:flame:. Modi will go and say it again still they wont deny it, because they cant deny it.

plus use your connections with china guys, cant your relationship of 5 decades can stop a Muslim butcher entering your friend backyard. go snap the realtion if you have balls, you cry for palestine now its time for action and stand for your so called "Indian Muslims" go give some stern comments to china and then china will show you some thing, who's the boss.

Propoganda thread ..huh.:blah:

plus use your connections with china guys, cant your relationship of 5 decades can stop a Muslim butcher entering your friend backyard. go snap the realtion if you have balls, you cry for palestine now its time for action and stand for your so called "Indian Muslims" go give some stern comments to china and then china will show you some thing, who's the boss.
Propoganda thread ..huh.:blah:

wrong perception again ,

why should we support/unsupported someone from some country going to some other country ,
we support ppl on humanitarian grounds hindu or muslim don't matter we support dalits are the muslim ? ...

wrong perception again ,

why should we support/unsupported someone from some country going to some other country ,
we support ppl on humanitarian grounds hindu or muslim don't matter we support dalits are the muslim ? ...

really????? i never heard any pakistani minister voicing his support for the dalits.....

wrong perception again ,

I would like to change my perception, but we never saw that attitude from you guys moreover then why minorities in pakistan is getting minor day by day.

and yes the question is there why dint you unsupported china move to invite Modi? why did you choose to remain silent in this context? but when at NDA rule time in India Israel PM Ariel Sharon visited India you created lots of sound and still making it. so according to you if China is involved everything is right? you will shut your eyes? or do you differentiate between palestine muslims and Indian muslims? because they are the son of Mother India who chose to live in this side of India. or none of the above you just have to make some shout and thats it doesnt matter for whom and where you are making it..tell me?

and more over do you support Tibetans (of course on the basis of humanitarian ground) ?:disagree:

I would like to change my perception, but we never saw that attitude from you guys moreover then why minorities in pakistan is getting minor day by day.

and yes the question is there why dint you unsupported china move to invite Modi? why did you choose to remain silent in this context? but when at NDA rule time in India Israel PM Ariel Sharon visited India you created lots of sound and still making it. so according to you if China is involved everything is right? you will shut your eyes? or do you differentiate between palestine muslims and Indian muslims? because they are the son of Mother India who chose to live in this side of India. or none of the above you just have to make some shout and thats it doesnt matter for whom and where you are making it..tell me?

and more over do you support Tibetans (of course on the basis of humanitarian ground) ?:disagree:

sorry my knowledge (till now) about Tibetans is limited i wont comment on it.

Plus this thread is about mass murderer modi.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom