What's new

Narendra Modi in Beijing, tells China 'Pakistan is making use of you'

Status
Not open for further replies.
Everybody is talking about terrorism, Pakistan is working to stop terrorism.

Question is that is Indian government rdy to stop HINDU TALIBAN (including Modi mass murderer) ?

"hindu taliban"????? are u inventing new terminologies here??

"hindu taliban"????? are u inventing new terminologies here??

No actually he is mentioning what secularist slaves and their anti-Dharmic faiths haters in Congress votebank say. I don't blame him for asking this because it is usually the anti-Hindu/anti-Buddhist/anti-Sikh pseudo-secularist brigade that invented this terminology.

wrong am not inventing it already exists at its peak, your in denial state

Indian Hindu Taliban 1 - YouTube

Hindu Taliban :tdown:

i watched the video, i also visited the profile of the guy who posted it.....he is another troll pakistani like u who spreads propaganda against india and most of videos have been posted to deface the image of india around the world.....i appreciate how u choose your sources.....better luck next time trying to embarrass us.......

i watched the video, i also visited the profile of the guy who posted it.....he is another troll pakistani like u who spreads propaganda against india and most of videos have been posted to deface the image of india around the world.....i appreciate how u choose your sources.....better luck next time trying to embarrass us.......

ah , good luck ...... your hindu taliban supporter ?

he is much wiser than i thought, he knew that China is using Pakistan, but quotes the other way around to attract the Chinese officials to hear him. if had been straight at accusing the Chinese his meeting would have been futile as the Chinese high command would have not listned further.
He has the leaders quality to make friendship out of rivalry

"Hi, pleased to meet you. Oh, by the way, for the last forty years, you have been an idiot mule being ridden by those evil Pakistanis. Just thought I'd mention that in our first meeting."

I really hope Modi becomes PM of India. He has all the finesse and statesmanship of Borat.

ah , good luck ...... your hindu taliban supporter ?

If there was one, the world would know it since we're always in the global news. Inventing nonsense against conservative right-wing mainstream Hindus won't get you anything. If you consider them Hindu Taliban, then I leave it upto you. Because rest of us think differently. BTW I ain't a mainstream Hindu.

"Hi, pleased to meet you. Oh, by the way, for the last forty years, you have been an idiot mule being ridden by those evil Pakistanis. Just thought I'd mention that in our first meeting."

I really hope Modi becomes PM of India. He has all the finesse and statesmanship of Borat.

atleast he can bring in development, much better than what pakistani leaders can do?

If there was one, the world would know it since we're always in the global news. Inventing nonsense against conservative right-wing mainstream Hindus won't get you anything. If you consider them Hindu Taliban, then I leave it upto you. Because rest of us think differently. BTW I ain't a mainstream Hindu.

ah again denial ,
here is link to increase ur information , you Indians use that term i just referred it here
Hindu Taliban - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

This topic is about Narendra Modi and is not about Hindu Taliban or any of that nonsense. I have reported the posts.

atleast he can bring in development, much better than what pakistani leaders can do?

It's all about appropriateness.

I can have a star engineer, but I may never put him in front of clients. I could have someone who is a great foreman on the factory floor, but has no place in the boardroom.

Modi may have certain skills but -- even ignoring his questionable personal attributes -- is he statesmanlike? In international circles, will he stand tall as the representative of one of the largest economies, or will he come across as the corner merchant nickle-and-diming you for every item?

read that link yourself......the first sentence reads, hindu taliban is a "pejorative" term, which proves in itself that is all a propaganda.......

Its a satire on hindu extremism , its hard for you to understand that.....

It's all about appropriateness.

I can have a star engineer, but I may never put him in front of clients. I could have someone who is a great foreman on the factory floor, but has no place in the boardroom.

Modi may have certain skills but -- even ignoring his questionable personal attributes -- is he statesmanlike? In international circles, will he stand tall as the representative of one of the largest economies, or will he come across as the corner merchant nickle-and-diming you for every item?

manmohan singh was also once considered as a man who is not fit to lead a nation, but today he stands as the 19th most powerful man on the forbes list.....the people of india will decide for themselves how fit modi is, we don't need suggestions from outside......

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom