What's new

Narendra Modi in Beijing, tells China 'Pakistan is making use of you'

Status
Not open for further replies.
what??????dude what does it mean in india? ..

Yeah right... never heard india protest against israeli aggression.. but always support coz of their weapons... indians on pdf hate palestinians... thts for sure though!

What have you gained by protesting against Aggression. Indian protest will not matter to Israel as they are backed by USA, though where-ever and at every level where Indian can support with in their limit, India is doing that , if you can remember latest one
Palestanian UN bid:
Palestine’s UN bid a negative development, says Israel - Indian Express

"Before his departure for the UN General Assembly on Wednesday, Prime Minister Manmohan Singh had sent a letter to Palestinian Authority President Mahmoud Abbas, assuring him of India’s full support at the UN. “India’s relations with the Palestinian people are firmly rooted in history and our ethos. India has been unwavering in its support of the cause of Palestinian peoples’ struggle for sovereign, independent, viable and a United State of Palestine with east Jerusalem as its capital, living within secure and recognisable borders, side by side and at peace with Israel as endorsed in the Arab Peace Initiative,” Dr Singh said in his letter in response to the August 22 letter of Abbas."

Hope it helps in understanding PA and Indian relations

You defend israel and then you go on using deceit to cover it up.

i am not defending anyone....u maybe more symphatic to palestine, but my point is why does even those countries have lots of interest in israel and palestine who have nothing to do with him.......i mean, india has never opposed israel because its our ally, but where does pakistan stand in this conflict, why are they so much interested???

i am not defending anyone....u maybe more symphatic to palestine, but my point is why does even those countries have lots of interest in israel and palestine who have nothing to do with him.......i mean, india has never opposed israel because its our ally, but where does pakistan stand in this conflict, why are they so much interested???

Israel is your ally and for that reason you want everyone to ignore what israel has been doing for half a century in Palestine.

Israel is your ally and for that reason you want everyone to ignore what israel has been doing for half a century in Palestine.

Do u guys support tibet??no..one of the poster called the dead tibetan as dumb.

Do u guys support tibet??no..one of the poster called the dead tibetan as dumb.

Suicide is dumb..that is universal truth..Otherwise we will not have anti-suicide helplines!

This is one of those grey areas of the history which gives us a 1400 years of historic association with Islam and Muslims instead of Indians towards the South!

I think going off topic guys. Calm down i think and lets discuss Modi telling the Chinise what to do and think regarding Pakistan. His incredible observation - Pakistan is using China. Lets not diversify from the thread. Its embarassing enough for Modi lovers if we just stick on topic.

tell it to guys in your country involved in suicide attacks......

1. NOT Country but some crazy terrorist!
2. India established the first suicide vest serial production post ww2 to arm tamil tigers, so that credit goes to you as a country
3. Stop Trolling!

2. India established the first suicide vest serial production post ww2 to arm tamil tigers, so that credit goes to you as a country
3. Stop Trolling!

once again, ranting without proof....look dude, u can claim anything u want here, but till u back it up, no one is gonna listen to u....

3. Stop Trolling!

1. Srilankan Tamils are not Indian citizen.

2. Innocent people of your country adopt bad habits really easy :lol:

Everybody is talking about terrorism, Pakistan is working to stop terrorism.

Question is that is Indian government rdy to stop HINDU TALIBAN (including Modi mass murderer) ?

Everybody is talking about terrorism, Pakistan is working to stop terrorism.

Question is that is Indian government rdy to stop HINDU TALIBAN (including Modi mass murderer) ?

Prove its existence. Modi is the leader of the future. Hindu Taliban? What's that?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom