What's new

Narendra Modi in Beijing, tells China 'Pakistan is making use of you'

Status
Not open for further replies.
Its a satire on hindu extremism , its hard for you to understand that.....

Please either understand english or don't invent your own meanings. The term is used by secularist weaklings for exploiting the votebank issue in our country. Since you have one absolute system governing you, I doubt you don't understand votebank political concept.

Modi may have certain skills but -- even ignoring his questionable personal attributes -- is he statesmanlike? In international circles, will he stand tall as the representative of one of the largest economies, or will he come across as the corner merchant nickle-and-diming you for every item?

He is. Why do you think people here (many) from all states respect him? Do you know, this dude is liked in our region as well. He came here for campaigning for NDA and people really loved his style. He's the bet of so many people here that it is almost as if the other parties have ceased to exist (except for paid votebank parties that use propaganda and rubbish and never deliver to the country).

As for international image; Many of entire nations have been considered as bad guys in human history and have still come out shining. Image is about perception that one chooses to see. However, perceptions don't govern a nation: dedication, strongmanship, ar-sightedness, and decisive devotion to the country is what runs the nations. Modi ji has all of it in tonnes. And the proof of that is his state; it is at least 15 years ahead of rest of the country.

ya , dude they also do that don't ask me to post links here don't De-rail thread.

it was ur compatriot who started derailing thread, go talk to him......
and btw, i am not gonna ask u to post links, i have already seen the links posted by him, i don't expect u to do any better....

As for international image; Many of entire nations have been considered as bad guys in human history and have still come out shining. Image is about perception that one chooses to see. However, perceptions don't govern a nation: dedication, strongmanship, ar-sightedness, and decisive devotion to the country is what runs the nations. Modi ji has all of it in tonnes. And the proof of that is his state; it is at least 15 years ahead of rest of the country.

The issue with Modi is not even his bigotry, bad as it is, but his inability to gauge the moment. The man is a walking specimen of foot-in-mouth disease. That opening post in this thread is evidence of that. If this is how he talks to foreign leaders, Indian damage control diplomats have their work cut out for them.

Make him economics minister or something, but don't put him in front of world leaders. Or do. He will be the best thing that happens to Pakistan and China.

The issue with Modi is not even his bigotry, bad as it is, but his inability to gauge the moment. The man is a walking specimen of foot-in-mouth disease. That opening post in this thread is evidence of that. If this is how he talks to foreign leaders, Indian damage control diplomats have their work cut out for them.

Make him economics minister or something, but don't put him in front of world leaders. Or do. He will be the best thing that happens to Pakistan and China.

as i said, indian people will decide for themselves what is good for them, u don't need to worry...

Splendid response. A man after Modi's own heart, no doubt!

to back a strong politician with a spine doesn't seem too bad of an idea....btw, i am neutral in my approach, i believe MMS to be a far better economist.......

it doesnt matter why??obama like presidents who called raymond as diplomat and they killed millions in the muslim countries.
countries still greet them and look at the chinese.They self invited him for business deals and see him as future PM.
So after all ,every country is not pakistan and every body dont have same view as paksitanis.You are free to live in ur world.

In fact Pakistan was the first country to recognize China and supported them when China was weak country old days. Many Chinese appreciate it alot and didn't forget that day.

HAHAHAHAHA BLATANT LIES! USSR was the first country to recognise PRC! And India was the 3rd country in asia after Northe Korea and Vietnam to recognise PRC in fact India was the first country in South Asia to recognise PRC!

India - 1, April 1950
Pakistan - 21, May 1951

And relations between India and China have always been warm and friendly until late 1950s and they are improving again.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom