What's new

Narendra Modi in Beijing, tells China 'Pakistan is making use of you'

Status
Not open for further replies.
By shouting too much.Do anybody shout about bhopal gas victims and 84 riots.??

Then they should . Congress is central govt what do you want them to do hide the whole incedent as if it never had happened?

100 Baton ki Ek baat to all dear Pakistany members "jo hamne dastan apnee sunayee aap kyon roye":azn::rofl::rofl:

it means they are just making fool of muslims , sikhs ,jains ,dalits , shooders , maoists , kashmairs , buddhists ,liberals,seculars etc who ever lives there .... hindu banya is doing a good job ?
You funny guy..yes i think Some muslims will have problem with him(He isn't proven guilty :hitwall:) But believe me no sikh,jain,dalit etc has any problem with this guy..

Then they should . Congress is central govt what do you want them to do hide the whole incedent as if it never had happened?

no but must give justice to others also.They didnt hang afjal guru why??They didnt hang kasab why??

only muslim vote bank.nothing more.They keep fooling muslims and how many muslims have received benefit??

and congress ka haaath aam aadmi ke saath??i think u realized the haath of congress..

kalmdi,a raja,kanimozhi,chidambaram shows aam aadmi saath:lol:

Legendary statement by Modi

14 pages wasted for nothing :lol:

thread should have been started in Members Club

Actually we all should Thank Modi for giving this statement .... these kinda frustrated statements help further strengthen the already strong relationship between PAK & CHINA :) :pakistan::china:

and it rejoices us too.coz he was the first leader who went to chinese soil and asked them directly.even out dumb manhoos singh cant do this:)

he is just a chief minister and action speaks more louder than words

He goes to China to improve business relations with China and bring prosperity to Gujarat and this is the thing he comes up with shows an obsession of epic proportion. Good luck to India and Modi. He must sleep eat drink have sex and have us on his mind?
The Chinise will be most amused at his approach.
Any credible person would try and mend fences with China but this character a fit for mental masturbation.
Chinese don't need to take advise from no one.....not least an Indian of all the people.

Any credible person would try and mend fences with China but this character a fit for mental masturbation.
Chinese don't need to take advise from no one.....not least an Indian of all the people.

but when you go to your guest and then have a rant about one of his mates - its going to go down like a lead balloon. He has as much tact as Netanyahu in a peace conference.

no but must give justice to others also.They didnt hang afjal guru why??They didnt hang kasab why??

only muslim vote bank.nothing more.They keep fooling muslims and how many muslims have received benefit??

and congress ka haaath aam aadmi ke saath??i think u realized the haath of congress..

kalmdi,a raja,kanimozhi,chidambaram shows aam aadmi saath:lol:

I am still not covinced that Modi is better than Congress . Look don't consider me to be a supporter of congress actually indian politics is full of crap.The reason why I don't want Modi is because of his tarnished image.

And if Indian Muslims are that stupid that they belive every word of congress then even god can not help them.

Though Congress has given us some nightmares but they are still playing pretty smartlly with our economy.

Plz use my msg box for further posts as this is not the topic of this thread.

---------- Post added at 03:05 PM ---------- Previous post was at 03:03 PM ----------

And how do you know that just cooking up yourself?? Your not a chineese not even a comunist. Just bcoz you want something doesn't mean it will always happen.

I am still not covinced that Modi is better than Congress . Look don't consider me to be a supporter of congress actually indian politics is full of crap.The reason why I don't want Modi is because of his tarnished image.

And if Indian Muslims are that stupid that they belive every word of congress then even god can not help them.

Though Congress has given us some nightmares but they are still playing pretty smartlly with our economy.

Plz use my msg box for further posts as this is not the topic of this thread.

lolzz..

congress really gave boost to our economy.how???
A raja:40 billion dollars..
kalmadi:cwg scams..no body knows the money.
and a lot of others too.

indian reserves are 320 billion dollars at present.and those scams were more than 100 billion dollars and bank accounts alone hold more than 600 billions and more than 80% money goes to congress. and this is how they are helping our economy.

100 Baton ki Ek baat to all dear Pakistany members "jo hamne dastan apnee sunayee aap kyon roye":azn::rofl::rofl:
Who's crying mate ? :rofl: We are amused by this stupid and funny remark :P Proof of the psychological obsession that your leaders seem to have with our country :lol:

and it rejoices us too.coz he was the first leader who went to chinese soil and asked them directly.even out dumb manhoos singh cant do this:)

he is just a chief minister and action speaks more louder than words

and that China assured the CHIEF MINISTER that it wont allow PAK to use them ..... :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom