What's new

Narendra Modi in Beijing, tells China 'Pakistan is making use of you'

Status
Not open for further replies.
Even if we ignore the thousand year plus old sectarian divide and violence, the following is again a reality.

---------- Post added at 01:57 PM ---------- Previous post was at 01:56 PM ----------

A difference of opinion, enough to make them wajib-ul-qatl?

wajib-ul-qatl thing is just wrong , i dont agree with fundamentalists/extremists....

Narendra Modi in Beijing, tells China 'Pakistan is making use of you.!!

Proof if it was needed, how obsession Pakistan is embedded in the very psyche of the Indian society.

Perhaps this character should vouch for the FM rather than PM office.

Just like how US is making good use of bharat in order to counter China. One must look in the mirror before commenting crap about others.

Yes US is doing that when did I disagree with that?? But this is about Pak and China if you want to discuss about India and US open another thread and PM me but till then shut the hell up.

I pray to Allah that this moron never become d PM of India otherwise he will do all in his power to provoke a war and send this fragile region to abyss

Well said thats exactlly what scares me as here on this thread only I had seen many idiots showing their support for this #####.
No matter what anybody says he is still called as a massmuderer even by many indians and guys want to see him as our PM.:cheesy:

in china,Definitely He wouldn't say that you are using pakistan.So he said opposite and chinese are enough to understand his mind:D.

India sent this mass murder to china to improve their relations ... mahaaaaaaaaa :hitwall:

Correct your facts mate it was not India who sent him but China invited him for the business reasons and he also wanted to ask China to release those 22 diamond merchents under long detention in China But between all this where Pak camre is still above my understanding.

He Rocks..! NaMo for Pm.. He's undoubtedly THE BEST..

Nearly all the Indian muslims still have many probelms with him and the day he will become PM(if that day comes) they will never accept him.Hence I don't think he's a wright candidate he need to first work on his image.

Nearly all the Indian muslims still have many probelms with him and the day he will become PM(if that day comes) they will never accept him.Hence I don't think he's a wright candidate he need to first work on his image.

and who damaged his image??congress.

congress departed bhopal gas tragedy accused?How many killed in that?? atleast 30000+
Congress did sikh genocide in 84??how many killed??5000+ sikhs ..
+
an incident in bihar too..which alone killed many.
now i want to ask who is the mass murderer???

Narendra Modi in Beijing, tells China 'Pakistan is making use of you.!!

Proof if it was needed, how obsession Pakistan is embedded in the very psyche of the Indian society.

Perhaps this character should vouch for the FM rather than PM office.

He goes to China to improve business relations with China and bring prosperity to Gujarat and this is the thing he comes up with shows an obsession of epic proportion. Good luck to India and Modi. He must sleep eat drink have sex and have us on his mind?
The Chinise will be most amused at his approach.

congress departed bhopal gas tragedy accused?How many killed in that?? atleast 30000+
+

Thats Right & thats because there is no leader ship in congress exept Sonia & her kids so to cver there tracks & to supress the opposition they try to sensationalise the Gujrat(& make media & publick forget 1984,Bhopal Gas & Bhagalpur roits)

+

Okay so lets go for a smaller criminal than choosing a bigger one .And will you care to explain how congress damaged his image??

Actually we all should Thank Modi for giving this statement .... these kinda frustrated statements help further strengthen the already strong relationship between PAK & CHINA :) :pakistan::china:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom