What's new

Narendra Modi: Britain can't simply shrug off this Hindu extremist

the truth .. the world dnt blame him for no reason
You-cant-handle-the-truth6.jpg

The same media of west have similar views on Putin.

Putin and Modi will be a deadly duo.

West and its media outlets can come and suck our pingpong balls.

The world or international society - under Pakistan's leadership - should take some steps to show how to protect the minorities. Only then we Indians can be liberated by these RSS and BJP baniya terrorists.

who cares what a news paper article in a b!tch country of US says day & night....

let modi sworn as PM of India & we will see PM of this b!tch country waging tail infront of him for many things as per $$$...

People, I dont care about your stats

The reality is the guy is kneck deep and will forever be marked by Gujraat

Like I said, he may in any other circumstance be India's perfect prime minister, but currently he is very very dangerous for india.

If it creates more divisions and fissure's in india (like I expect) then for an anti india point of view he is the best person to lead india

Foreign goverments may have to accept that Modi is leader and even work with him/india but I reckon both Modi and India will constantly be dogged by a whole range of people, groups, states for electing an extremist

You just go on hating Hindus and non Muslim Indians. We really don't give a fcuk about your views about Modi or India. Now go finish off your bombing 101 madressa lesson

The same media of west have similar views on Putin.

Putin and Modi will be a deadly duo.

West and its media outlets can come and suck our pingpong balls.

That is something worthy of seeing.

The next BRICS meeting will be very interesting, particularly when and if the new Ukrainian civil war breaks out and Russia intervenes. :azn:

People, I dont care about your stats

The reality is the guy is kneck deep and will forever be marked by Gujraat

Like I said, he may in any other circumstance be India's perfect prime minister, but currently he is very very dangerous for india.

If it creates more divisions and fissure's in india (like I expect) then for an anti india point of view he is the best person to lead india

Foreign goverments may have to accept that Modi is leader and even work with him/india but I reckon both Modi and India will constantly be dogged by a whole range of people, groups, states for electing an extremist

The bottomline is, you can kiss jihad goodbye once his ministers forge a new foreign policy vis a vis 'non-state actors of secularism'.

Madam G and her mute pet pooch was your last chance to do damage.

No one can stop modi from becoming pm

That is now a reality. I wonder how much the foreign media including the Guardian was paid by the BJP to promote him. On every ocassion when some foreigner insulted Modi, Indians closed rank and started supporting him. I know of some die-hard Congress supporters who started supporting the BJP just because the west was condemning Modi. Many Pakistanis on forums such as this one and on social media sites go around insulting Modi and imploring Indians not to vote BJP. The effect of their action? The Indian voter closed ranks and decided to vote BJP. Congress's biggest stumbling block in this election wasn't its policies or voter dissatisfaction. It was Modi and the hatred felt for him by foreign nations. The entire Gujarat riots allegations against Modi blew up in Congress's face when foreigners bought their story but the Indian masses refused to do so

the truth .. the world dnt blame him for no reason

THe last time I checked they were setting red carpet. China didnt give these so called human rights champions a rats a$$ when it opened the forbidden palace.

Back
Top Bottom