What's new

Narendra Modi addressing the India Today Coclave 2013

I dont post crap, I measure development on the basis of economy, per capita income and electricity consumption. No doubt Gujarat has done an amazing job, whose denying that??? But there was no miracle like he says all the time. Gujarat has done what Maharashtra, Tamil Nadu and Bangalore etc have done. There was no economic South Korean type miracle happeneing here. Come on, if there was then please lemme know. Thanks

He is a great capitalist, but still hasn't made his state the Hong Kong like he claims.

If he can give electricity to the entire nation the way he has provided to his state. I'll vote for him.
Besides Hong kong ect are small cities and we are talking about a state of more than 5 crore people and a nation of 1 billion population.
what Idiot are you? You know the present state of Indian people, low life expectency, high crime rate, etc and you want this to change over night to a Hong Kong. Congress has governed this country for over most of Indias 67 years of Independence. what have the brought it. more scams, dynasyty politics can be added to their achievement

If he can give electricity to the entire nation the way he has provided to his state. I'll vote for him.
Besides Hong kong ect are small cities and we are talking about a state of more than 5 crore people and a nation of 1 billion population.
what Idiot are you? You know the present state of Indian people, low life expectency, high crime rate, etc and you want this to change over night to a Hong Kong. Congress has governed this country for over most of Indias 67 years of Independence. what have the brought it. more scams, dynasyty politics can be added to their achievement

:lol::lol::lol:

did he expressed regret or taken moral responsibility in his past statements, if yes post a link.
A mob burns a train, which turns into a riot.
where is he involved, as a CM of a state he was able to crub the riot in 72 hours and was also able to contain the situation with in Gujarat.
He might regret it or take moral responsibility but In my opinion he should not tell any of in front of the media. Because they will again accuse him with some other allegation and a simple comment in media can be edited to give a new meaning to what ever he speaks in front of the media.
If you are in his position, will you comment and jeopardize your career when you know there are vultures trying to undermine your ability to work for the people (which is your passion to do - work for the people of Gujarat / India)

You guys dont want a hero to be a hero to live long with absolute power, you guys need the excitement of a hero die trying. that is what you want from Modi. IMO, he will go so but not today. He has a lot to deliver to the people of INDIA before he falls trying to bring change. Until then I and the rest of the people who wish to raise above and say Enough is Enough will support Modi or any one who proves effective in bringing change to the society we live in.
Note - For now Rahul or MMS or Sonia or Chidambaram do not want change as that will put them in a position to work for the people, they are not ready to sweat for this country, nor will they do good in the future

Here is a direct threat to Gujarat model -

Nitish pushes Bihar development model, calls it 'real' one - The Times of India

as a side note, had a very hearty laugh to start my day with. :omghaha:

This is what I like. Let them fight on development agenda. Nitish can afford to counter NM due to his governance based on economy & development too. Can Congress counter NM with the same agenda? Ofcourse not... that's why they are still clinging on to that '02 straw! 'cause they got nothing else to counter Modi with!!

This is what I like. Let them fight on development agenda. Nitish can afford to counter NM due to his governance based on economy & development too. Can Congress counter NM with the same agenda? Ofcourse not... that's why they are still clinging on to that '02 straw! 'cause they got nothing else to counter Modi with!!

Agreed on this part - fight it out on the development agenda but I think you missed the joke here about Nitin claiming his model to be the true one in a rally where he was asking for special status for his state due to backwardness.

He cant!!!!!!!!!!! He has improved bihar for sure but comparing it with gujrat is nonsense.
Even if elections are held today,nitish wont be able to get number of seats which he got earlier.
People of bihar vote him coz he is better than lallu n rabri devi but it does not mean he can take on NM.

Agreed on this part - fight it out on the development agenda but I think you missed the joke here about Nitin claiming his model to be the true one in a rally where he was asking for special status for his state due to backwardness.

It's more to do with Nitish's own politics than trying to say he is better than Modi. He thinks by presenting a gap between him & Modi he will be able to keep his 'secular' vote bank intact. & also trying to lure central govt to fall for his tricks by giving that special status to Bihar. You'll see lot more of that as the general election is not that far away.

Could'nt agree more.
Nithin is a Robin Hood, takes the money from the Goondas and gives it to the people and that is not enough,
we need a man with a plan and I dont see Nithin as a man with a plan

He cant!!!!!!!!!!! He has improved bihar for sure but comparing it with gujrat is nonsense.
Even if elections are held today,nitish wont be able to get number of seats which he got earlier.
People of bihar vote him coz he is better than lallu n rabri devi but it does not mean he can take on NM.

I think my below post should answer as to why he resorted to that rhetoric...

It's more to do with Nitish's own politics than trying to say he is better than Modi. He thinks by presenting a gap between him & Modi he will be able to keep his 'secular' vote bank intact. & also trying to lure central govt to fall for his tricks by giving that special status to Bihar. You'll see lot more of that as the general election is not that far away.

I think my below post should answer as to why he resorted to that rhetoric...

He will get Big danda in his a##.He is trying to overestimate himself.
If somebody talks for him in media then its due to MODI otherwise no body even ask him where he is.
we will talk when he will go out from NDA and win bihar with congress.

Back
Top Bottom