What's new

Narendra Modi: A terrorist who rose to become the PM of the largest democracy in the world

No. the thread is intended to show the reality and allow for a healthy discussion. There has been a misconception among indian buddies but I'm a sincere well-wisher of india but we cannot ignore the injustices and genocide of minorities and the looming catastrophe for the world.

Just answer me this... HOW do u know THAT is the "Reality"..?????? and not a Reality that you WANT to BELIEVE to be True???? how are you sooo certain?? Were u getting live feeds for the Riots and u saw Narendra Modi slice someone apart with a sword or smthing???? HAdd hai!!:cuckoo:

Indians (Hindus) should really think about how they vote... we muslims have refused to vote for him completely but it is clear that this person has active support from a number of Indians, mainly the hindutva group of people who seem to be the majority. It is like electing Hafiz Saeed as Prime Minister of Pakistan. Though we do not acknowledge he is a terrorist like Indians do not that Modi is one it still would be a black mark on society. A person blamed for mass killings and innumerable deaths should not be a Prime Minister, in fact many cases should be running against said person.
Problem is with you people ..You people can support musharraf and elect nawaz as your pm (kargil infiltration) ..They are reason for innocent deaths on both side of the border ..As far as I know no one accused him of killing any Pakistani ..If you feel more Indian then our Muslim Indians then visit India and learn from Indian Muslims about peace and harmony ..

And after that ? Suppose they become leader. Then ? They will ask a simple question that where is the proof. You have to show them. Otherwise they will say its a propaganda.
Where is the proof that Hitler did the holocaust, where is the proof Osama Bin Laden did 9/11? But he being the CM of Gujjarat is responsible for all of that and it is not that a CM will go slicing people in the street with a dagger in hand. He lets the RSS terrorists do it. He facilitate by advising the police not to interfere in their business. Can you deny he was not CM at that time? this alone is stronger evidence than USA provided against Obama bin laden

This is sufficient. If he was CM and this happened, he was responsible and should have resigned but he did not because he had the job to do..to kill the muslims under the custody of the police and judiciary. The judiciary itself is a partner in the crime.
waaah .. ye badiya hai..
soo if he DIDN'T resign.. and continued to work as was his duty as the CM.. to he is wrong.. simply cz he didnt resign
and
if he HAD resigned.. then he probably did that out of guilt of being responsible for the deaths.

either ways uv made up your mind that he IS at fault.. chalo.. fir nikalo apna chaakoo aur kaaat do sar Modi ka.. isnt that what your shariya law says right?? thats the judiciary u think is right... to slaughter people on the streets in the name of justice?? sorry.. but the rest of the world calls it a "gross violation of human rights".. in simple terms, your definition of "fair judiciary is scarily close to Terrorism.

A few days ago, I argued that Modi does not represent all Indians and thus all the indians are not responsible but all the indians on this forum attacked me and change my mind that he represents each and every Indian.
Why are you looking at only one side? What about Hindus who were burnt by Muslims? Thank God the riots were restricted only to Gujarat...if Hindus are even half as fanatic as Pakistanis millions of Muslims would have been killed all over India...did Hindus resort to retaliation anywhere else in the country?

Why are you looking at only one side? What about Hindus who were burnt by Muslims? Thank God the riots were restricted only to Gujarat...if Hindus are even half as fanatic as Pakistanis millions of Muslims would have been killed all over India...did Hindus resort to retaliation anywhere else in the country?
This is simple. Other provinces did not have Modi as CM at that time. Thanks for your help

Ok. But what Modi has to do with this ? I mean how all these things are related to Modi ? At the best you can say VHp are Hindutva goons . But how Modi is related to Gujrat Riots ?

are you serious ?
An Indian infiltrated the group & got the accused to admit modi ordered/knew about the killings
read earlier post & watch the video .

I can not see Modi in this video.

LOL

Compelling Evidence that proves Narendra Modi ordered the 2002 Gujarat Riots Babu Bajrangi. Ashish Khetan, Tehelka Sting Investigative journalist went undercover, risking his life, to interview the men who did the killing and raping. He told them he was writing a book about the glorious rebirth of Hindutva in India and wanted to interview the heroes who had made it possible. Not knowing that they were being filmed, these men boasted about how they planned, executed, covered up the atrocities and escaped justice. They also explain how they were helped at every stage by Narendra Modi, PM candidate of the BJP.

Worlds top terrorists :
OBAMA>nitanyahoo>osama> Modi>me

Any other suggestions..welcomed pls:buba_phone:

Truth Of Gujarat – Narendra Modi’s Criminal Culpability in 2002 riots
Pratik Sinha March 10, 2014 | 4 Responses

Ashish Khetan, an investigative journalist, interviewed multiple people, who were directly involved in the 2002 riots or were part of the conspiracy to derail justice post 2002 riots, through hidden cameras. All these interviews have been combined in to a 17 minute video which is a must watch for every person who’s going to cast a vote in 2014 elections. See how multiple people admit Narendra Modi being the master mind behind 2002 riots and the denial of justice post 2002.

1) Babu Bajrangi first elaborates how he masterminded the riots, and then explains how Narendra Modi saved him by manipulating judiciary. The same judge, Akshay Mehta, who bailed out Bajrangi is one of the 2 judges in Nanavati Commission investigating 2002 riots.

Babu Bajrangi: Modi changed judges to save meBabu Bajrangi: Modi changed judges to save me

2) Bajrang Dal leader Haresh Bhatt admits that Modi had given them a free hand for 3 days, they could do whatever they want.

Haresh Bhatt: Modi gave us 3 daysHaresh Bhatt: Modi gave us 3 days
3) Arvind Pandya, advocate representing Gujarat Government in Nanavati Commission, states that Modi gave oral instructions to Police to let go the rioters. He further states that – “If he wasn’t a CM, he would have burst a bomb”.

Arvind Pandya: If Modi wasn't a CM, he would have burst a bombArvind Pandya: If Modi wasn’t a CM, he would have burst a bomb

Ask this question to Obama and Germans, not me. By the way Laden himself claimed in a video that he is the mastermind of 9/11. Show me one video in which Modi says something like this.

By the way when Zardari was the president, A pakistani killed 183 Indians and caught. Even Zardari himself said this. Does that mean Zardari is involved in terrorism ? Nope. So it is not the case. There is no proof that Modi is involved directly or Indirectly in Gujrat riots. Babu Bajrangi is a terrorist. You can say he should be hanged.
Can you provide me the link to that video where he claims himself?

Back
Top Bottom