What's new

Namira Salim Set to Make History as the First Pakistani to Go Into Space

I'm correcting your BS
What BS? I said that a part of Pakistan doesn't want women involved in public matters and seeing women achieving such great things. They want them in the house,fully covered in niqab and burqah and only going out to buy groceries.

He stated millions in Pak will be saying no a woman can't go to space then says I'm trolling. That's a troll 🧌 post right there.

What BS? I said that a part of Pakistan doesn't want women involved in public matters and seeing women achieving such great things. They want them in the house,fully covered in niqab and burqah and only going out to buy groceries
No you said millions go read again. What you just wrote also can apply in the west you need to stop playing on stereo types.

She bought an expensive ticket on a high flying plane. Not an achievement.

From the title, I was expecting NASA or ESA astronaut.
Even so, she must have achieved something significant to afford $200,000 for a few minutes of excitement. And it is definitely more adventurous than buying a JFK - LHR air ticket.

Even so, she must have achieved something significant to afford $200,000 for a few minutes of excitement. And it is definitely more adventurous than buying a JFK - LHR air ticket.
Yes, that is only her personal achievement. In name, she will be the first Pakistani in space, but she is not an astronaut.

Yes, that is only her personal achievement. In name, she will be the first Pakistani in space, but she is not an astronaut.
Barely in space, for a few minutes, suborbital flight. It is an expensive joyride for wealthy with little scientific value. May be if the price comes down all the way to say $50,000, it may become an inexpensive platform to launch LEO satellites.

Barely in space, for a few minutes, suborbital flight. It is an expensive joyride for wealthy with little scientific value. May be if the price comes down all the way to say $50,000, it may become an inexpensive platform to launch LEO satellites.
Joy ride. That is what it is. I think riding a giant rollercoaster is a greater achievement. I couldn't stand without feeling dizzy and nausea after riding the second highest one, and swore never to do it again.

Joy ride. That is what it is. I think riding a giant rollercoaster is a greater achievement. I couldn't stand without feeling dizzy and nausea after riding the second highest one, and swore never to do it again.
Me too; it is getting dangerous due to lackadaisical maintenance sometimes and a recent trend of stupid people trying to capture videos of their ride with their phones and the phones flying away and hitting someone in the face causing severe injury.

Back
Top Bottom