What's new

Najam Sethi | How pakistan Army sabotages Peace process.

Doesn't say much wrong either, He is right in pointing out that the military's own psyche issues are the fault of the Civilians lack of intellectuals. So when idiotic statements such the pointed out removing First Strike and Siachen issue.. which the military has a correct PoV(through logic) the military will quite likely react. However, neither is the military's logic always correct but when the opposing narrative is usually manned by idiots.. then the lesser ignorant gains the upper hand.

And he is not wrong at all at how this country is run. Joint, institutional relationships are very important.

There is no clear indication of whether it has sabotaged this process. However, if the process is formed on a very stupid basis.. then I am in favour of sabotaging it. The Sucrose Business is not worth pointless concessions.

Najam Sethi is Traitor since long time

such a Big Idiot

one of the best Hated person in Pakistan with

i hate him so much

Hopefully soon Pakistan Army/ISI/Govt
Take action against this Traitior and kicked him out of Pakistan

of course anything anti Pakistani is ur fav :rolleyes: typical...

Anti pakistan? ? I don't think so. They bash pakistan, yes, but I don't think they are anti pakistani. . :what:
Even desert fighter likes some of their shows.
And about the anti pakistani thing, yes, they do interest me, but I don't like a majority of them.

Dear Indians, all these haters that you see in this thread dont account for even 1% of pakistani population. Najam sethi is widely liked and enjoys popularity among pakistanis specially people in punjab. Whatever he says, becomes reality. Whatever he says, becomes true. His recent show has really got me worried because the END GAME is very near and it'll be really hard for pakistan to coup with it. To be honest with you I am very worried. Make sure you guys watch his latest show on how india is funding afghan govt and helping them build a 350,000 strong Afghan national army that is strictly anti pakistani.

Back
Top Bottom