What's new

Najam Sethi appointed interim PCB chairman

Last edited by a moderator:
I don't understand what is the big deal!Najam Sethi aka Chirya was appointed an interm PCB Chairman and the next chairman will be selected by voting.

Sharam karo nooners...

Maujaan hi maujaan...

Welcome Najam Sethi to the world of politics!

Why people are making a fuss here ???

Are you blind ? It says 'INTERIM'

According to new ICC rules, the long term chairman still has to be picked and that would be done democratically.

Why people are making a fuss here ???

Are you blind ? It says 'INTERIM'

According to new ICC rules, the long term chairman has to be picked and that too without any government interference.

Pooray mulk main Sethi kay ilawa koi nhn mila?

As I said in another thread, there is something known as morals...Pakistani politics has completely forgotten them.

Pooray mulk main Sethi kay ilawa koi nhn mila?

As I said in another thread, there is something known as morals...Pakistani politics has completely forgotten them.

???.....

Sethi was put in jail by PML-N in the past so he cannot be politically affiliated with them :omghaha:

???.....

Sethi was put in jail by PML-N in the past ! :omghaha:

And now he asked for a ticket for his wife from PML!

How times change eh?

This whole thing is morally wrong, getting a CT CM (a supposedly impartial guy) into the seat of Chairman of the only properly cared for sports board in Pakistan.

He was supposed to be impartial and completely neutral...this is almost like gifting him for doing something.

As I said, ethics and morals have been forgotten in Pakistani politics, only a few politicians like Javed Hashmi, Ayaz Amir and a few others have it left in them.

And now he asked for a ticket for his wife from PML!

How times change eh?

This whole thing is morally wrong, getting a CT CM (a supposedly impartial guy) into the seat of Chairman of the only properly cared for sports board in Pakistan.

He was supposed to be impartial and completely neutral...this is almost like gifting him for doing something.

As I said, ethics and morals have been forgotten in Pakistani politics, only a few politicians like Javed Hashmi, Ayaz Amir and a few others have it left in them.

And did she get a ticket ? I hope you are not bringing in Nargis Sethi to this. She has no relation with him. There are thousands of Sethis in this world....

If he was CM of Punjab it was because PPP nominated his name. I hope your memory is not short. The caretaker setup was a mess. It was not coming into conclusion between all the parties.

Simple se baat hai. He is there for a couple of weeks. His job is to attend the ICC meeting in London. The LHC was in getting into nerves to select someone within 3 says. So whats the problem ? Can't you people ever have a break ?

Majid Khan is a strong contendor for long term PCB chairman. How come there was no comment from PTI supporters ? No need to be genius. He is Ilzam Khan's cousin and that is the reason.

will it makes any difference on the pitch?
players like razzaq , sami ,afridi must be included in the team specialy in test matchs so with them other youngesters can get experinces for intense encounters in limited overs cricket?

Majid Khan is a strong contendor for long term PCB chairman. How come there was no comment from PTI supporters ? No need to be genius. He is Ilzam Khan's cousin and that is the reason.

1- Majid Khan was a former cricketer who was pretty good.

2- He wasn't CT CM during the elections.

secretary education was not changed, he was the most important person to play a role in elections...
There are two secretaries of education AFAIK. And the polling staff is not merely teachers but all the civil servants fall into the eligibility criteria. In Sindh, much of the polling staff was assigned polling duties within a week from the election and included civil servants from all the public offices, not just the teachers. If you have any substantial evidence that dominant polling staff was drawn from education department, then you may have a reason to suspect.

secondly most of the corrupt bureaucracy is with Punjab, as its the only province which breaks rules for bureaucrats and give them lucrative posts, by law 35% representation can be of federal agents in provincial departments, in punjab its other way around 78% of the top seats are occupied by the federal servants... so shuffling or no shuffling, courtiers are to serve !
Had it been the case, PPP should have had more sympathies than N because it was PPP sitting in federation than N.

najam sethi was result of muk muka between pmln/ppp
Rather than posting random talk shows, Just answer my argument,
1)Was he in the list proposed by PML-N?
2)Was his name agreed upon by both parties for Caretaker Minister?
3)Who selected him?

Last edited by a moderator:
Ayaz amir???? Just take his columns before the day he was with PML-N and the day after which he was denied the ticket, you'll see the difference yourself :)

1- Majid Khan was a former cricketer who was pretty good.

2- He wasn't CT CM during the elections.
Majid Khan is the cousin of Imran Khan, so in a way, he is also related to a politician indirectly.

Country Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom