What's new

Nagas Shopping for Arms

Why don't you get the Bangladeshi army(Langhi Commandos) to help them?

Great question. We don't need to, why ruin our "friendly" relationship with India, when China and its ally Myanmar can do it on their own? Just look at the map. China may be need to have Myanmar on their side for this project or they can do it on their own as they have borders with NE states, all we have to do is deny you transit of any kind or access to our land, which we have no obligation to give you, specially if and when Awami League can be kicked out of power.

Most of them are Hindus, so they are one of us. And they want to be with us.

Assam is the largest state in the North East of India with a population of 31 million. Hindus and Muslims who form the majority in Assam are largely very patriotic. Fringe groups can cause trouble leading to terrorism-nothing more-like Taliban causing trouble in Pakistan

Assam is the largest state in the North East of India with a population of 31 million. Hindus and Muslims who form the majority in Assam are largely very patriotic. Fringe groups can cause trouble leading to terrorism-nothing more-like Taliban causing trouble in Pakistan

Even that analogy is far fetched. The Taliban are a much bigger insurgency than these fringe groups in India's NE, most of which are extortion gangs of 50 people. The Taliban does find support ideologically from a big chunk of the population in the FATA areas of Pakistan. Baitullah mehsud's faction alone numbers 20,000 fighters. Their call to Islamic law and sharia also finds resonance with many Pakistanis (I'm not saying the majority), even some members on this forum. The Taliban is enough of a threat to Pakistan as a nation, for the army, navy, air force and all paramilitaries to be engaging in war with them.

On the other hand, the Indian NE insurgent groups are not even a threat to those states' police forces, let alone the country as a whole. There is no insurgent group in India that poses even a remote threat to the nation's existence, except in the fantasies of some Pakistani and Bangladeshi members here.

No, no. Case is completely different in case of NE. The annexation of entire Assam by the British Bengal Presidency was completed only in the 1850s. NE was independent before. So, the colonial Union govt in Delhi should vacate NE as soon as possible.

This will also help BD, because India will have no reason to ask for transit from us. All will leave in peace.

I always love coming to this forum but never joined it. Until i saw your bs..

i am born and brought up in Assam, i caste my vote for this great nation and a PROUD INDIAN.. now you can think whatever you want sitting in Jap but truth is majority of people i say 99% here with India cause never ever i found one single soul in my life of 28 years, who says i/we should get freedom from India. Yes we have problems who doesnt ? ever nation has..
i suggest you look up to your nation not us.. you guys have been sneaking through indian borders and causing major headaches for local population but sadly this indian joK** at the centre turning blind eye.. that doesnt mean we/I will scream my lungs out that i had enough and want freedom.. I am always with this county till i die..

Peace Out.

Great question. We don't need to, why ruin our "friendly" relationship with India, when China and its ally Myanmar can do it on their own? Just look at the map. China may be need to have Myanmar on their side for this project or they can do it on their own as they have borders with NE states, all we have to do is deny you transit of any kind or access to our land, which we have no obligation to give you, specially if and when Awami League can be kicked out of power.

kalu, the same China is helping Assad massacre your fellow "sunnis". Where is your moral compass now?

dear bangladeshis......i never seen your country name on any international news.....fact is u r a fckd up country....u ppl celebrate when u get a patrol vessel from some other country and you call it a frigate....when i think of NRB(Non resindential bangladeshi) guys i think no better than working as a chef in some road side restaurant. u guys are useless for world....so just stop opening this kind of thread on which u have knowledge.....if ww3 comes jst think where would u guys stand...i think in vapours

dear bangladeshis......i never seen your country name on any international news.....fact is u r a fckd up country....u ppl celebrate when u get a patrol vessel from some other country and you call it a frigate....when i think of NRB(Non resindential bangladeshi) guys i think no better than working as a chef in some road side restaurant. u guys are useless for world....so just stop opening this kind of thread on which u have knowledge.....if ww3 comes jst think where would u guys stand...i think in vapours
Lol I couldn't have said it better myself.

The usual wafting of brain-farts in a very airy Bangla-lungi !

Go for it Naga's, China is behind you guys all the way.
hell yeah the lungi dhari bangaldeshi "turks":taz:(because you claimed somewhere in this forum that the majority of the bangaldeshis have turkish origin) will liberate the Nagas from the clutches of the evil Hindooo baniya India:lol:!mate this is hilarious,your country which has literally been fcuked up and down by Myanmar in recent time is thinking on taking on India all by its own:no:!but then again you have got the famous "lungi commandos" at your disposal:omghaha:,so that really makes you a formidable power when it comes to "lungi dance".....:rofl:

Indians wetting their pants from fear of China and Naga's getting help from China. Sad.

Indians wetting their pants from fear of China and Naga's getting help from China. Sad.

Indians yawning at the news, and Bangladeshis doing a lungi dance to cheerlead for china. Comical.

Why don't you guys vacate Chittagong hill tracts first?? Believe me India can create more troubles(very much) for you than you are doing in NE.

CHT people are our equal citizens. Why should they leave us and remain without an exit? Rather, the NE should get an amicably settled separation so that its govt can directly talk with BD for its development, and bilateral/international trade.

CHT people are our equal citizens. Why should they leave us and remain without an exit? Rather, the NE should get an amicably settled separation so that its govt can directly talk with BD for its development, and bilateral/international trade.

Right, because when it comes to development and prosperity and wealth, Bangladesh is the country that everybody turns to.:laughcry:

means---- Hindu Umma. not bad. But, why should they buy weapons to kill the same Umma?

Most don't. Only a few do. That's the point. Why do muslims buy weapons and kill other muslims in the muslim ummah? That happens a lot more, wouldn't you say?

Back
Top Bottom