What's new

N leagues tortures serving army major

Ungrateful people don't deserve army, next time when they or Indians come , don't ask soldiers to fight , have the guts to come and out your life on the line. I guarantee that most on this forum would not have the guts.
Army job is to fight. A maid works from house to house, a teacher who travels 5 km to teach, a doctor serves incredible amount of hours for 60-70k, and all other middle class DO their job to create wealth and pay taxes.

This tax money is used to train army and buy weapons so that they can DO their job. Yes, one must acknowledge each other noble's profession, but no one is doing a favour. All duties must be respected.

Wouldn't bat an eye if two three bodies are now found alongside road near salt range.

اب جب آرمی کو پھینٹی لگی تو پی ٹی آئی کہہ دے ہم تو نیوٹرل ہیں ہیں بھائی

مبینہ طور پر ن لیگي رہنما کے گارڈز نے پاکستان آرمی کے میجر پر تشدد کیا اور فرار ہو گۓ

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Statement of Khawaja Salman Rafique who is brother of Khawaja Saad Rafique

191389_2899811_updates.jpg

the one doing the torture climbed on top of major's car and was shouting see what we did to him

1649911476143.png

I’m just glad that I live in Canada and don’t have to deal with stuff like this. Karachi is notorious for waderas and sardars driving around in SUVs with guards beating up people. At least this major will get justice. An ordinary person will get none in this country with the law of the jungle.

If I lived in Pakistan I would have been dead a long time ago. I would have a gun with me at all times and would shoot anyone who tried to attack me or tried to steal my phone or car. Since almost everyone in Karachi has experienced this I would definitely have gotten into a firefight, and the Kalashnikov toting armies protecting the waderas would have killed me eventually, but not before I got a bunch of them first.

OK, let's ask India to invade tomorrow and whilst we're at it let's give up the nukes too.

People are slowly losing it on here, it's becoming more difficult to have rational debate. Seriously, the behaviours displayed on here for the past 1 month or so have been nothing less than a disgrace.

I love how everyone claims to want a better future whilst behaving like children. Is this who we are as a people? Maybe we needd more introspection!

India doesn't need to invade when the institutions are working actively against the state's interest. The way I see it soon Pakistan will borrow so much and be like Sri Lanka and the only way Pakistan will not crumble is if they ask Pakistan will denuke. At this point, I won't be surprised if they do something like that.

So you aren't outraged at PTI workers being black vigo'd and kidnapped just for supporting their leader?!

The introspection is there, internal forces are working against us than external forces. Army made their own bed, no external force caused this widespread outrage and top brass hate, they did it themselves.

India doesn't need to invade when the institutions are working actively against the state's interest. The way I see it soon Pakistan will borrow so much and be like Sri Lanka and the only way Pakistan will not crumble is if they ask Pakistan will denuke. At this point, I won't be surprised if they do something like that.

So you aren't outraged at PTI workers being black vigo'd and kidnapped just for supporting their leader?!

The introspection is there, internal forces are working against us than external forces. Army made their own bed, no external force caused this widespread outrage and top brass hate, they did it themselves.
It's much worse than India invading or becoming like Sri Lanka tbh

It's our own people selling us out and keeping us bogged down.

At least with external factors, no matter how powerful they are, we can defend ourselves with honor as we have always done

The top corrupt and traitor leadership needs to be cleansed. Nothing short of painful merciless death.

oh it's caught on camera with faces ... freaking amazing ... catch them and make them pay with proper chitrool

So, you guys are happy to see Army officers getting beaten up by goons just because Bajwa didn't help IK get out of political crisis (as he did back in 2018) ??

Laanat aisi sauch pe
idk what rock you are living under but bajwa created this political crisis. Now, the same people he imposed on us are treating them like this.
Why do you think we pakistanis are so angry about the new corrupt mafia. Its because things like these would happen.
My advice to local pakistanis is to ARM youself LEGALLY. If any intruder approaches your private property i.e. car, house. Simply shoot them. These thugs would only back down when pakistanis show that we have had enough of them.

That was captain roohullah shaheed
A patriots, whose blood this country did not deserve.
There is an alternate universe, where he lived a long and happy life and this den of thieves collapsed instead.

So as I said, we must protect pak army at all costs now. We know Nawaz govt is hostile towards army.
They have made their bed. They must lie in it.

Hope, our brave brother makes a speedy recovery and the thugs carried it out on him are caught and jailed. Let’s see what happens? Soldiers own boss, Mr Bajwa is a power hungry tyrant all blame is with him for the poor lad hurt . Quicker we get the ousted Pm Imran and his party PTi back in power sooner we stop the nation now spiralling in to the abyss!

Country Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom