What's new

N leagues tortures serving army major

Bhai jo dorsi example main na quote ki ha woh hollywood yah bollywood nahi tha balka Islamabad tha.
I am not bolstering but most of us have witnessed such attempts in our own life, I have at least and I consider myself neither a macho nor possess any martial arts training, official anyways, one expects better from a serviceman.
servicemen are trained for war not every soldier or officer has to learn martial arts, it has nothing to do with war preparation

I can tell you for sure now that there is a big double game being played here, there will be elections in 3 months and if this opposition govrrbemtn goes to far there will be martial law until elections are held. Bookmark this and we'll come back after elections when I'm proven right iA
Bookmarking it.

So apparently Qatar have given the guarantee for Sharif family for NRO 2.0

Previously it was Saudia for NRO 1.0

Why don't these sheikhs **** off and mind their own business 😡
People of Pakistan have given no such guarantee

Bhai mara to mara theek per kapry kiyoo phar diye yaar:lol:
Imran stop it just stop it.
Sometimes you just start running in circles. These scumbags beating up an army officer is no laughing matter.
If you just laugh it off, then don't cry when they do same to any civilians anywhere.

These gullu buts have been doing this with public but as civilians doesn't matter so nobody bothered.

I would like to remind you though, that the army was neutral with Ehsanullah Ehsan, the TTP leader behind the APS attacks, who "escaped".

Disagree with the bold part

I criticize military and bajwa a lot but that bold part is not factually true

“Like them, we condemn the attack on the school and killing of innocent children,” said spokesman Ehsanullah Ehsan. The group earlier claimed responsibility for an attack that killed more than 50 people last month at a border crossing to India.

Koi billionaire kamzoor dil walay banday nahi rakhta apni hifazat pa. Army walay koi special makhlook nahi hain wo bhi yahi butt bajway wagheray hi hain
Yar sedhi si baat ha aik professional military ka train hua banda or aik civilian body guard main kuch to farak hona chaie yah nahi? This is all i am saying. I mean yahan to Major sb ghari sa bahir he nahi nikala or under bhat ker pana khata raha sir per.

Back
Top Bottom