What's new

N leagues tortures serving army major

As Citizen of Pakistan , I support Imran Khan and also the Military 100%
Any act of violence against Military (Ambush) will be disapproved

Full action is needed to capture the culprits

Beggars cant be choosers.

btw i condemn this act of violence

Perpetrators have been apprehended, as per a source both the parties live in the same area and have a history (not sure how true it is).
But was watching the video and was surprised that the officer was travelling without a weapon, he should carry a weapon for self defense and use it in such occasions.

A trained armed forces man couldn't defend himself from 2 thugs. Real tells something but i hope he get well soon and those thugs be hanged.

They are neutral bro. They really are neutral this time around. You ought to blame Bajwa.
Their job is not being neutral ... They get money to protect pakistan from threats both internal and external ...

Wohi baat hogai ... Dako gher per aker beth jay or cholidar bolay i am neutral ... Stupid

Back in the days, if any army personnel was attacked, the whole area was sealed off by army and culprits beaten up properly.

Now that army is neutral and law abiding (or cameras everywhere), these thugs and mafia will not spare army men. They are full of hate and vengeance now so welcome to Purana Pakistan on steroids where they will attack anyone at will.
Army general deserve this ...

1649955734283.png

Few pointers people i understand what happened with that soldier is bad but you gotta understand few things as well alot of members saying blame bajwa only, if the other generals and other high ranking officer are watching all this happening and not taking any stand against whats wrong they are also as involved as bajwa.

2nd all soldiers are patriots, colonels majors general all came from the same institution so its really hard to sawollow that suddenly only top is corrupt. THESE PEOPLE ARE PART OF SAME PAKISTANI SOCIETY so they are as responsible as any civilians, so dont think they are too different

3rd Brave gave the life for Allah, for country and for fellow soldiers who were with them while what did top brass did is not the first time they intervened into political affairs of country
How can they help steal millions of peoples right to vote and choose.

4th even if they did nothing when they saw whats happening and actually were neutral thats even a bigger sin.

5th TBH top brass need to start accepting that common man can go neutral as well.
What will be the consequences for that neutrality not just for military and state, the reason military could get away with anything was the blind love of common man but they have started abusing it, so payback is a .....

#Neutrality
All soldiers are not patriots. If that were true, many would not be sitting in prison for treason and espionage. Others still roam free and care for themselves and their private interests first.

All soldiers are not patriots. If that were true, many would not be sitting in prison for treason and espionage. Others still roam free and care for themselves and their private interests first.
Benefit of the doubt

Looks like he is an LCB guy. MNAs bold enough to beat up a tail?? Even I've never mustered courage to do something to folks staking muslims out here in goraland.

You can spot em from quite a distance tho lol 😆

Such a painful sight .
Damn Major ... where is your weapon .... You should have shot those pigs in self defense .

These scums got so much confidence after their Mafia Don is prime minister , Police or Judge tu pehlay hi inkay jaib main hay , inka confidence itna barh gia hay khi ab yeh tumari maon baition ko bhi utha lay jain ga . Every law abiding citizen in Pakistan should carry licensed Weapon and if your or your family life is in danger use that damn weapon in your self defense

Pakistan Affairs Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom