What's new

N leagues tortures serving army major

I hope my dear brother recovers and it's good to see the public intervened and attacked them once they found out what was going on. Allah hasten his recovery.

Those folks who say he should have killed all three Jason Borune style don't know much about street brawls and the type of training men receive. He was outnumbered, and it is exceptionally difficult to fight multiple men even for pro fighters, let alone the gent who probably doesn't have an empty hands background. You might be thinking hang about he's a soldier, here's a hint they train with guns. Yes in the forces you can go and join a boxing, wrestling, judo etc club but most don't. This is the same for US forces, British forces and any force for that matter. I remember in my old job sparring with ex British forces and it was pretty much one sided affair in favour of me, aside the guys who had been part of a club.
The nature of street brawls is also very quick and I suspect being an army major he didn't have much to fear and might have had his guard down a little. Situations can develop very fast and to be honest wherever you are, you need to have your wits with you and train or at least mentally prepare yourself to react fast. The course of action here would have been to run down the assailants.

The armed forces (rank and file) are seething at this so things will develop fast.
That being said the rule of the gundas has come back, beatings by their henchmen have now made two very public headlines. They have become emboldened by the decision to give their leaders a clean sheet, and who was part of this process general Bajwa. Fault lies there.

Last edited:
Bhai stop acting like a zidi kid who keeps pulling dad's shalwar for a toy...
شلوار میں کبھی کبھی ایلاسکٹ بھی ہوتا ہے
Ye below the belt thi

Maza hum phir bhi leen gay phenti ka

I can tell you for sure now that there is a big double game being played here, there will be elections in 3 months and if this opposition govrrbemtn goes to far there will be martial law until elections are held. Bookmark this and we'll come back after elections when I'm proven right iA

🤔

Back in the days, if any army personnel was attacked, the whole area was sealed off by army and culprits beaten up properly.

Now that army is neutral and law abiding (or cameras everywhere), these thugs and mafia will not spare army men. They are full of hate and vengeance now so welcome to Purana Pakistan on steroids where they will attack anyone at will.

Both are MNA, do the math.....

1649940990912.png

Look at this monkey openly giving threats to people for merely chanting slogans. Where are the stupid landay kay liberals and their freedom of speech bs???? Can u guys imagine a govt openly giving threats to citizens in a democratic country???
People need to rise up against these thugs and beat the crap out of them everywhere. The thing is in Peshawar we never see these thugs, wouldve been fun to shove their badmashi up their ***.
As they say

Kabhi Peshawar ana khusboo laga ke

😂

Unfortunately Traitor and corrupt Generals joined hands with these anti state and anti establishment elements and now they will not only bite same hands but also back stab them with full force.
PML N and PTM goons are unleashed . and they have openly threatEned general public on TV recently .
MAFIA AND GANGS are in power now i think General public should carry licensed weapons to protect themselves and their families from these goons .

Unfortunately Traitor and corrupt Generals joined hands with these anti state and anti establishment elements and now they will not only bite same hands but also back stab them with full force.
PML N and PTM goons are unleashed . and they have openly threatEned general public on TV recently .
MAFIA AND GANGS are in power now i think General public should carry licensed weapons to protect themselves and their families from these goons .

oh man common its happen every where in the world except middle east.

This must not stand.
The people must rise up and take control of this gundagardi.
This is not the Pakistan I want, or any other Pakistani should want.
General Neutral says there won't be any interference as he is busy getting his retirement package sorted with Donald Lu.

He needs a good reference from Zardaris and Sharifs for that.

Pakistan Affairs Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom